I'm new!

• Hey all... I'm new here..... just wanted to say hi!!! I started dieting 6 weeks ago and have lost a total of 18 pounds so far. I started at 306 and am 288 now and my mini-goal is 175 and then we'll see after that. I'm 20 and live in Nebraska and go to school and work full time. I love this place... it's so comforting to know I'm not the only one.... hehe
  • Welcome!!
  • Welcome to 3FC, and congrats on the great start to your diet!!!!
  • Hello
    Hello DeeVine,
    Welcome to 3FC!!! I found this site about a week ago, so I am new too. Congrats on your weightloss! You seem to be doing great so far!

To introduce myself, my name is Kari, and I am also 20 years old, living near Detroit, Michigan.

I just started my diet four days ago, and have so far lost a total of 6.8 lbs. I have been going to the Medical Weight Loss Clinic near my home here in Michigan.

I started at 304 lbs and I am now at 298.8 lbs.

Just knowing that you are losing feels great! I love the feeling! Even if it's just a little bit.

I know you are going to love this site. The people here are wonderful, and are really helpful/supportive.

I would definatly recommend using the Journal section of the site. Not only does it keep everyone updated on progress, and types of things you are going through, but it also provides motivation.

I wish you the best of luck with your program! It seems to be working very well! Keep up the great work, and I look forward to getting to know you more about you, and your program you are on!

~ Kari ~
  • Welcome DeeVine - you are doing amazing on your diet so far - WAY TO GO!

Dana
  • WELCOME!!!! (Karilyn and DeeVine both!!) Looks like you both are are on the right track!! Please feel free to jump in on any of our threads or challenges!!
  • You guys are great!!! Thanx!!!!!!
  • Hey DeeVine! Welcome, and WTG on your diet success!

Rochemist (Miss Chris) is also from Nebraska, BTW.
  • welcome you two KIDS!!!!! <sigh> i vaguely remember being 20, can't remember what size i was, though.

you are both doing great, and you've come to the right place... hang out!!!
  • Hi to both of you! Congrats on your great work so far. Hope you post often. This is a great place for support!
  • Hi to you both!!
    Welcome to our little corner of the world, you're gonna love it here!
  • Wow. You're already doing great on your weight loss journey. We can all learn from eachother!
  • Hi to you both, and welcome! Post often-everyone here is great!!

Welcome,
    sherry
  • I can remember being 20! I wouldn't want to go back, I am aging like fine wine ;-) Welcome ladies, we look forward to your fresh perspective and ideas.

Miss Chris
    Omaha, NE (can't find my way out of the cornfield! LOL!)