Alternawitches

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • what the ****... i'm on a roll... *winks*

any pagan types out there wanting to start a discussion list? i'm solitary myself, after seven years with a coven. Protean trad, with Gardnerian roots. solitary is working well, but i tend to neglect stuff....

but that's just me.... *s*

• How about pagan wannabes? I've been reading a bit here and there, but that's about as far as I've gotten. I'd love to learn more, but am not sure of any good resources.
  • i think we all started out that way. welcome on in!

• I'm in.

Mostly I'll ***** about how pagans can never organize, how they're so flaky and when they're neither flaky nor disorganized, they're wanna-be cult leaders.
  • ummm...Goddess Jessica...I am sure Fluid Fiction said Witches
  • Well...since I am Pagan...consider me in, but I won't be around much til May. I have a wedding to plan and do!!!
  • Me, too. 'Though I tend to wax and wane in frequency. )O(
  • Is that some sort of Pagan symbol or a cyber version of an orange between your boobs
  • Count me in too! Since this is a weightloss/fitness forum, do any of you use your spirituality to help in your quest? Meditation, rituals, visualization? I use all those--****, I use anything I can!

I've recently taken up belly-dancing and nothing can make you feel like a Goddess quicker than belly dancing! Am I right, Mauvaisroux?
  • Hey, can I join in? I'm Solitary. I have been studing/practising for about 3 years now, so I still consider myself new at this.

Eydie- I use alot of visualizations for my weight lose. And meditaion is a must for me. I even dable in some charms and such to help me with my eating portions.

How is everyone doing today? It is wet and soggy here. We are suppose to get more snow!! I cant take it I tell you!

Hope everyone is doing great.
  • Eydie- I totally agree with you re: belly dancing
  • wow!
    hi all! kind of excited to get such a response. *dancies*

bellydancing! you know it. i've ~really~ got to get back into it...

Eydie - i haven't really used any visualization yet... have wanted to, but motivation has been a big lacking thing for me. i'm also wondering if my Reiki training might help...

Mauv - )o( is the triple goddess symbol, in cyber speak.

so, what do we wanna be cult leaders want to discuss here? or do we just want to be flaky and disorganized? *g* (Jessica - i soooo want in on your next rant!! )

• Yeah, well most of the pagans I have dealt with where I live were both flaky and disorganized, especially when it came to planning major events. And don't even get me started on the petty politics, phoniness and butt-kissing that went on It made me stay away from the whole thing even though I am interested in practicing.

I often thought some of them were being weird for the sake of trying to be weird in order to draw attention to themselves and weren't really on the path. On the other hand I do know a few solitaires who are very low key, intelligent and well spoken people who do practice paganism or Wicca with the respect it deserves as a faith.

Then again I also got sickened off the vampire role playing community in much the same way and for similar reasons
  • So witchies ... please tell this little wannabe (who wants to be little? erk nm) what some good resources are for someone who is interested in learning more?
  • Mauv -

as the official representative of the online WW Vampire RP game....