Hit my first mini-goal!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • First 50# out of the goal of 150#...

How do y'all 'celebrate'?
  • YAY!!! CONGRATS!!!! How long did it take you?
  • Ooops, I did forget that part...

15 weeks
  • Big congratulations! That's a lot of pounds! Just don't celebrate by going off protocol. I'd suggest doing something nice for yourself, as a treat.
  • Go out and have a nice steak with double veggies. Or be evil and have 2 restricted, LOL
  • Maybe a new outfit?? Just 1 though
  • Believe me, I've been paranoid to go off, kick myself out of ketosis, and have to get that started again... I may touch my lips to stuff occasionally to 'taste' but that's about all I do...
  • Yes, that's an idea... It's weird that I haven't had to buy any new clothes yet, but all my stuff is loose/stretchy... Something might start falling off soon though
  • YAAAYYYY!!!! Great Job!!
    Love seeing these results, puts a smile on my face.

-Jennifer
  • Wow! I wouldn't call 50# "mini"...that is a HUGE accomplishment in that amount of time! Congratulations!
  • Fantastic results! Many non-food rewards come to mind:
    nice piece of jewelry (some people accumulate Pandora beads for each milestone)
    new outfit
    something new to add to a hobby
    see a show or singer/band you enjoy

If you're practical maybe a Bullet or Ninja or digital food scale if you don't have one to more easily continue on your weight loss journey

Congratulations!
  • Quote: First 50# out of the goal of 150#...

How do y'all 'celebrate'?
    That's incredible!

I celebrated by finally breaking down and buying new clothes. It feels really good to wear something that fits.
  • Quote: Fantastic results! Many non-food rewards come to mind:
    nice piece of jewelry (some people accumulate Pandora beads for each milestone)
    new outfit
    something new to add to a hobby
    see a show or singer/band you enjoy

If you're practical maybe a Bullet or Ninja or digital food scale if you don't have one to more easily continue on your weight loss journey

Congratulations!
    Oh yes. I love these ideas...especially the Pandora Beads! Love that!
  • Go buy some too small clothes, cause you'll run through them quick on this diet (I think I had one size of 18 and two of 16 before I blew thru them!).

One pair of nice jeans a nice top that fits well (slightly snug) they will last a tad longer and you'll probably get some compliments. No one really said anything to me until I started wearing clothes that fit properly.

Congrats!
  • New lingerie.
    The smaller I get the more choices I have. My 50# reward is a naughtie nightie. Still have a way to go, but I've set up 10# rewards for myself and it feels wonderful to have something great to look forward to.