Jeanne lost 100 lbs!!!!!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Jeanne lost 100 lbs!!
    Jeanne lost 100 lbs!!
    Jeanne lost 100 lbs!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I can't tell you how proud I am of you!!

Wooooo Hoooo!!!!
  • Wow!
    100 pounds! That's awesome! You're so close to goal, too!
  • Way to go girl!! You rock!
    I know with all the stress in your life right now it was not always an easy task. I hope you have a huge smile on your face right now!!!

Dana
  • I agree with Dana = hope your smile is LARGE! Mine sure is. As I've told you before, you've been one of my inspirations from the beginning.

We're all celebrating with/for you. Wow!
  • Jeanne, you did it!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!
  • I have a HUGE smile on my face -- and tears too! Thanks! I'm an emotional basketcase today. My emotions are all topsy-turvy from the family situation, from my dad being upset with me this morning telling me I am a big cause of the family problem and maybe I should think about leaving although he is not throwing me out of the house he says (I think I need to take a few days and get away somehow - thinking of visiting a girlfriend in CT who invited me to spend a few days with her if I needed to), from lack of sleep, from being happy about making the 100, about being so glad I have you guys I can talk to about the weight, and from a friend I've been seeing, and whom I like, telling me 2 days ago that he is in love with me. Aughgghghghgghh! Too much at once!!!! It's all coming out as tears today -- the good and the bad.
  • Jeanne,

CONGRATULATIONS! You are a terrific inspiration to those of us who are just starting out... Care to tell your story of how you succeeded!
  • WhooHoo!

This doesn't mean you are leaving us now, is it?
  • OMG, congratulations!! How wonderful and exciting!

You've had so much going on, yet you managed to overcome what could have been a major eating trigger--you should be so incredibly proud of yourself.

Give yourself a treat--get away from all your problems and have some fun. You deserve it!
  • YOU ROCK
    [SIZE=4]WHAT A GREAT JOB! YOU ARE AWESOME AND AN INSPIRATION TO US FAT CHICKS 1 and ALL! WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Chris
  • I'm so proud of you!!
    Jeanne!!

You must have been jumping up and down when you got on that scale!!! I'm so proud of you! You're an inspiration to all of us here! I hope you can visit your friend and enjoy some peace. You deserve it. I grew up in a house with constant fighting, and I understand how you must feel. Getting away for a few days will do you so much good!

Hugs,
    Sherry
  • Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see before and after pics
  • Yes! Pictures, Pictures, we want pictures!!!!
  • Woo Hoo Jeanne! That's so awesome! What an inspiration! And just 5 left to goal! Good for you!
  • Jeanne - If anyone deserve a vacation, it's you! Go visit that friend!