Pigs Anonymous

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Chris...how are you feeling today??? I feel sick just reading that list! (You know that is said in the sweetest tone don't ya? We have all done it and regretted it)
  • Nope! Chris is a survivor! She won't be sick.
  • Chris, you're killin' me. It's so reassuring to see someone eating the way I do on bad days.
  • You gals are funny. The following morning I got up and took a 2 mile run and was feeling pretty full and bloated. An hour later I was hungry and had a very OP breakfast of 1 cup of cottage cheese and 1 cup of strawberries sweetend with Splenda. I think it has to do with your activity level LOL! My mother on the the other hand who had eaten with me and not run that morning was feeling pretty sick.

Miss Chris
  • Boy, this thread gets too long very quickly

I went out to dinner on Friday to a Carribean restaurant and totally out!

Crab cakes as appetizers, soup, chicken roti,veggies, rice and beans, rum cake with strawbery sauce and ice cream and a fruity ginger drink -Burp!
  • Saturday night I had samosas, tandoori beef, naan bread and way too many chocolate mints....yum yum! But I was full until midday on Sunday - very very full!

Lidian
  • I went to Todai, a Japanese buffet. I had enough sushi for the entire population of Tokyo. Sadly, I was NOT feeling so good afterwards. Teach me to eat everything in sight and then some.
  • Well, we had sugar free ice cream on hand and my pal Craig brought me a jar of the first maple syrup of the season so......
    'nuff said!
  • Free Day Blues
    Meal 1
    2 PBand J

Meal 2
    1 Crab Rangoon
    2 Ribs
    1 egg roll
    2 Mushu(?) pork wraps
    3/4 of a duck entry
    1 tbsp. of asparagus beef
    lots of plum sauce

Meal 3
    Starbucks Toffee Nut Latte Skinny Venti

Meal 4
    1/4 of Cadbury Fruit and Nut Bar
    Some of those Cadbury Eggs

Meal 5
    Shrimp (all the breading torn off, I hate breading)
    Some of those berry gummies
    some gummy worms
    1 Butterfinger Ice Cream Bar
    3 Hushpuppies

TOO MUCH SUGAR Today I don't feel so well Spend free day on good food you love

Miss Chris
  • All I can say is Duj tlvoqtaH

Sounds like you did!
  • Arrrg! I ate some Ginger thin cookies tonight and by some I mean 1/3 of the packet
  • Easter Ju-Jubes!
    Aaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhh! Again!
  • A Nestle's Crunch bar, and a ton of this salty snack mix. And I don't even like Crunch bars that much!!!
  • Chinese food for dinner, followed by a 3 Muskeeteers!
  • Damn. Chinese food. And a beer.