FYI- Too Big jeans

• Too big jeans make realllly good boyfriend style cutoffs .

I'm out of control in my closet this week. Someone take away my sewing machine!

Also, acid wash is back in... because I SAID SO!!

And, if you tie dye navy linen with bleach it turns a really rad orange color.

Summer, here I come!
  • OMG I have too much fun with a sewing machine + abundance of large clothes.

I made a bag out of a pair of size 20s I had lying around. I want to make another handbag because I got a better sewing machine.

This one I plan on making inside pockets for my hand sanitizer, cell phone, protein bar, gum and water!
  • Quote: OMG I have too much fun with a sewing machine + abundance of large clothes.

I made a bag out of a pair of size 20s I had lying around. I want to make another handbag because I got a better sewing machine.

This one I plan on making inside pockets for my hand sanitizer, cell phone, protein bar, gum and water!
    That's an awesome idea!!! I should make my daughter a purse with a pair of my son's jeans! Ohhh my gears are turning .

I found a nifty trick for ironing hems without an iron... my hair straightener! So much easier!
  • haha, awesome! Must be something in the air as I was making a pile of '**** to cut up and sew together' myself earlier. It'll be nice to be making stuff again and not just fixing stuff that my thighs escaped from
  • someday i will have a sewing machine. someday...