One Awesome Thing You Did Today

You're on Page 1 of 8
Go to
  • i got this idea for this thread yesterday, when i was offered a cookie and i declined.

i know it doesn't sound like much..but for me, that's huge!!

what's something you did today that is positive??
  • I did not get a muffin with my coffee from McDonald's even though it's only 20 cents extra LOL

(and you thought yours was bad!)
  • I didn't get a donut with my coffee, even though I have a coupon for a free one!
  • I jogged for 15 1/2 minutes...The longest ever. I have to hit 20 minutes on Tuesday (I'm doing the C25K running program). I realize that I am stronger than I thought....that's a great feeling
  • We went out for lunch. I looked for a "Simply For Life" logo on the menu and that is what I ordered. A turkey club on ww bread and a large green salad while the better half had french toast, pancakes, panfries and sausages! :O)
  • Today we took a 13 mile bike ride around the lake and on the way home we took the short cut that involves a pretty steep hill. Last year at this time we would have never even thought to go for a bike ride around the lake!
  • I ran yesterday and had a horrible, sluggish, torturous run. Instead of dwelling on it, I went back out today and had a fantastic run.
  • Made my own healthy dinner instead of eating the delicious monstrosity that my boyfriend ate. (cheese and herb stuffed pasta with mince meat heavy sauce and half a ball of mozzarella on top) I ate steamed brocolli, mashed potato and a chicken breast with some spinach salad. Phew.
  • I work on some grad homework.... I graduate in two weeks and have no motivation
  • I went grocery shopping with my mom and got all healthy, diet-friendly food!
  • In trying to be more prepared, I grilled healthy meals for the rest of the week. Grilled chicken, salmon, flounder, yellow squash & asparagas.
  • Quote: In trying to be more prepared, I grilled healthy meals for the rest of the week. Grilled chicken, salmon, flounder, yellow squash & asparagas.
    i gotta get around to that today.. i have chicken breast and turkey breast just waiting to be cooked :\
  • I took the dogs for a brisk 20 minute walk. I'm trying to learn to like cardio, and my dogs have short little legs (corgis), so this was a challenge for all 3 of us. We went just over a mile.
  • Bought a LBD (little black dress) reduced from $52 to $20.

F.
  • I ordered Sandwiches instead of chicken chop for lunch today! cheers