New Here 180's???

You're on Page 2 of 37
Go to
  • Great job on the 176!

I've been away for several years too. Now I'm back...with an unfortunate 40+ pounds of baby weight. I've lost 11 lbs so far, but have been stuck at 184 for a bit more than a week. I'm proud of the 11 lbs, but so sick of seeing 184 on the scale. Bleh!
  • Congrats on the 11 lbs Lili Getting Thin!! I'm still hanging out at 187.6 again this morning.
  • WTG Lili Getting Thin!!!! 11 pounds is GREAT! I know I would be very proud of it. So this morning for me I was up .5 so I am now 176.5 but I am not going to change my ticker. I am only down 8 pounds but I am soooo ready to have it start showing. I want the waist in my pants and shorts to fit better. I am hoping with another couple pounds I can start to see a difference. I know once that happens it will be easier to keep going.

Mandie Jo I know you numbers will be dropping in no time!!!
  • Well I'm up to 189 this morning Boo. But my fingers are seriously swelled up so for some reason I must be retaining water. Going to increase water intake today and see if that helps!
  • Mandie jo I am sure you will be back to 187 in no time. I weighed myself last night and it said 177.5 and I almost died!!!! This morning though back to 176. I am soooo close to my first goal I am almost taste it!!! I can't wait to do my happy dance around my scale. all my goals are 10 pounds. I think I will do better if I can eat more. It seems like I am never hungry. I know I won't loose if I don't eat. Believe me I never had this problem for I started to diet. Weird!
  • I'm so close! I was at 190 yesterday and 191 today.. I'm guessing water weight and/or no work out due to sick boys kept cals at 1200.
    hoping to get into the cool 180s club with you girls..
  • Alitorry we can't wait to have you!!!!
  • Ok I am giving myself until Tuesday morning to loose one more pound. I only have one more to reach my first mini goal. I want to do the happy dance around my scale!! Tonight I cheated a little and had some veggie soup with rice in it. Who would have thought a couple months ago that veggie soup would be cheating!!! lol I hope all you ladies get to cheat just a little and keep on loosing this weekend!
  • Hi everyone,

I'm new to the site as well, I'm currently at 184 but my minigoal is to hit 170 by the end of April. I'm starting a new high protein/low carb diet, and have become a Zumba fanatic...so hopefully results will come soon!

Pamela
  • Welcome Pamela!! I am still kinda new here too but we are a good group. I am also trying a high protein/low carb diet and I have a date with my elliptical everyday! I hope you do well and we get to know each other in the mean time.

Ps. I had a little set back from the soup last night This mornings weigh was 177.5 I hope it is water weight. I also changed my routine a bit and exercised in the morning when I normally do about an hour before bed. Wonder if that makes a difference?? I refuse to change my ticker!

Hope everyone else is have a Fab weekend! It is sooo pretty here in NC.
  • Pamela, I'm a zumba fanatic too It's so fun! welcome to 3FC.

Ok, Keri, by the time I make it to 180s, you'll be in 170s. oh well, we'll still keep this thread

ran my butt of today (after zumba) cuz I cheated with sushi last night. Complete with dipping sauces. Soup (keri) and sushi, who woulda considered it as cheating huh? So, hopefully I sweat out all that water retention from the sodium.. hee hee.

ok girls, have a great saturday!!
    happy St Patricks day!!!!
  • Hello Pamela and Alitorry! I'm still hanging around 187-188, bounced up and down all weekend... But I didn't work out at all. I spent a lot of time outside with the kids and then yesterday was my youngest daughter's 3rd birthday!

So I am going to get back on track and hoping for a good drop this week!
  • Hello Ladies!!! So this morning I was happy again. I am back at 176!!! My cheating had gotten me back to 178 and I was NOT happy!! 0y sister stayed with me over the weekend and she was not a good influence!

I hope you ladies are doing good so far this week! I have moved my goal back to friday morning. I would like to reach my first mini goal by then!! One thing I did find out salt is worse than carbs!!!

Good luck this week!!
  • Well I finally am off my 184 plateau! 183.5, but I'm counting it as a success!
  • YAY, guess what?!! 189 today!! sooo, officially in the 180s group

Mandie, I have always been so mad at how busy we can be with the kids that weight loss isn't easier. ugh!

Oh, keri I totally know what you mean about the sodium. It has sabotaged me on numerous occasions..

Great job, Lili