feb chat

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Ok I give up. What is Utne reader???
  • Utne is a mystery to me!!!! Lets see, I get Budget Living, Home, Home Style, B H& G, National Geographic, Cooking Light, Style, Penny Press Puzzles, Quick Cooking, Light and Tasty, Pillsbury cookbook, Womans Day, Bead and Button, Florists Review, Blessed Bee, Sage Woman. I get access to Oprah, Gourmet, Real Simple, Sunset... I am sure there are several I am missing here. I buy Do It Yourself off the newstands, the subscription isn't any cheaper than the newstand price. I will occasionally pick up vogue or cosmo if I am in a fluff mood. But ya wanna know what I miss??? My mil's trash magazines. She brought them home from work for me. The star and Enquirer. I miss them, esp the fashion pages!!!!
  • Utne Reader
  • Flower, you are The Mag Queen!

Utne is an alternative magazine. Covers pretty much everything. It's very down to earth. Very alternative.
  • Magazines eh? LOL
    Let's see...

Family Circle
    Woman's Day
    Woman's World
    Shape
    Fitness
    Muscle and Fitness Hers
    Oxygen
    Oprah

I don't subscribe to any of them but I buy them constantly in the check out line at the grocery store! LOL
  • Atlantic, Harper's, New Yorker, National Geo, Canadian Geo, The Economist, Canadian Living, Threads, Sew News, macleans, Time, Readers Disgust (for the bathroom), Prevention, the CAA mag, Harrowsmith, Travel and Leisure, Living, Canadian Gardens, Dogs in Canada, Air and Space, Popular Science and a bunch of others that I can't remember.
    We spend too much money on mag subscriptions but it does ensure that we get some mail.