Life in the Lifeboat: 10 Days at a Time #11

You're on Page 2 of 5
Go to
  • I managed to meet my water and exercise goals last time but was off on calories by an average of 170 a day, so that's what I'll concentrate on this 10 days:

1990 calories/day average
    25 minutes/day average exercise
    64 oz water/day

Already swimming because I kind of bombed the first day on calories, but since I'm shooting for an average (for now) I think I can make it up.
  • WTG Ratkity... and all!

Day 2... POP and I'm pleased as punch, coz it turned out to be a challenging day, but I got my exercise in and ate RIGHT.

Day 3, here we come!
  • Day 2, POP for me as well! Easier than yesterday.

But no exercise. Still, scale was down a pound today and I'm happy.
  • Day2 was great! I got all my water in finally! Calories were a bit light, will not make a habit of that.
  • Day 2 in the books with exercise. Here comes day 3!

WTG Angela
  • day 2 done and dry! POP - Hurray!
  • I was OP yesterday, but since I've been sick I've definitely been on the high end of my calories. Not as much meal planning since I've been home dying in bed. I'm looking forward to feeling better and getting back on my formal plan.

Also, I'm extremely happy because I've 100% stuck to my goals since Jan 1! No soda or fast food for this gal! Woo!

I'm hoping to officially start my exercise regime' next week when I'm back to 100% wellness. Can't wait to see what my future holds!

Started today off right so hoping for a POP day!
  • Had a small hiccup today but made the right choice and ended up POP.
  • Made it through the day. Drank lots of fluids and warm herbal tea. Even was able to ignore the stupid cookies at the meeting that passed by FIVE times (yes, 5).

Tomorrow I have back to back meetings. Going to take healthy snacks.

Hugs,
    Ratkity
  • Another day POP!
  • Rat -- 5 times?! Good job!!

Day 3 POP for me!! I ate all my meals on the early side, but stayed the course in the end.

Fruit tastes so much sweeter when you avoid other sweets...
  • Day 3 POP... have a great Day 4, everybody.
  • Day 3 was perfect. I had 6serving of veggies. They taste so good!

Determined to make it a GREAT day today!!
  • Whoa, 6 veggies, good for you Deb!

Day 4 POP for me. Tomorrow is half way on this thread!
  • Day 4 was POP for me also!!