Pretty Much There

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I still have seven pounds to go but I expect to lose those last seven pounds very slowly, if at all. I have started working out again and I expect to build some muscle so I may not lose any more weight. Therefore I decided to post here, since I have achieved the look I was going for and the rest of my weight-loss journey will be about building muscle so I can maintain.

So, here are my before and after pics:

Christmas 2009, approx 190 lbs.

Christmas 2010, approx 190 lbs.

Easter 2011, approx 190 lbs.

Easter 2011, approx 190 lbs.

November 2011, 130 lbs.

Christmas 2011, 122 lbs.

Christmas 2011, 122 lbs.

Christmas 2011, 122 lbs.

Trying to get a better "after" pic.
  • Congratulations on your loss! I don't see any photos though... just headings. Am I missing something? Are there photos posted here that I am not getting?
  • Quote: Congratulations on your loss! I don't see any photos though... just headings. Am I missing something? Are there photos posted here that I am not getting?
    Let me upload them to a different site and try to re-link them.

[edit] Done. Are they any better? [/edit]
  • Congratulations. I am always impressed when the before pictures are just as good as the after--you're a very pretty woman. You looked great before--you look great now. Again, congrats on your success.
  • Congrats on the loss! It also looks like you're aging in reverse. You look about a decade younger in your "now" pictures then you did two years ago.
  • Wow! you look amazing! great job!
  • WOOT WOOT! Look at that hot chickie!

I love seeing everyone's transformations, and watching the inner beauty come out. As the pounds came off, you looked more and more radiant.

CONGRATS!!
  • WOW WOW WOW! You look amazing!!!!! What a great transformation!
  • Nice job, you look great!!
  • Congrats! You look great!
  • Wow, you look super. I too thought you looked gorgeous before! You are very pretty and I'm glad that you now have the body you wanted!
  • Congratulations on all of your hard work! IT definitely paid off! Love your hair color!
  • Congrats on your journey!
  • YOU Look Marvelous!!!
  • great job!!! And wow what a look!