Lots of good news!!!

• Well it's been a while since I posted so I thought it was time to check in!
    I'm down 55 pounds and feeling great! I'm almost completely out of plus sizes, and can wear an XL in most department stores now.
    Thanksgiving was a challenge, my sister came to visit for 4 days and she is a size small and eats like a horse we went out to dinner a lot and I tried hard to stay on track. I felt a little bad but was glad when she left, it's had to watch her and my husband eat hamburgers and pie while I eat salad with dressing on the side! But I managed to lose weight over the holiday which helped my feeling of being left out of all the really great food. So it was worth it!
    So as a reward for all my had work I bought myself a new Coach purse and matching wallet. Also I bought new clothes from American eagle, a store I've never shopped in before, very exciting I went shopping at the Torrid and discovered that I now wear their smallest size which is a 12 in pants and a 0 in tops. I nearly cried I was so happy
    And I went down a whole shoe size, who knew that would happen? So weird but that means new shoes too!!
    Some small little things have happened too, when we go out to dinner I don't fill up all the space between the booth and the table any more. I can cross my legs again. And I am able to wear a ring my husband bought me forever ago that was always to small, also I am able to wear my perl necklace again.
    I'm feeling super great and staying on track, things may get crazy around Christmas but I'll do my best!
  • Good job, Jmm!
  • Congratulations. Hard work leads to success. Keep it up.
  • Congrats on all your hard work! Love it when it pays off in ways we can see!
    You rock girl! Keep it up.
  • Congratulations! Super great work !
  • Congratulations, You have done great!!