Exercise Challenge

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi everyone
    I would like to start an exercise challenge .... but alittle unsure how to do it.

I was thinking of setting a min goal for each week...

would anyone be interested in doing a challenge and if so... any ideas?
  • I would like to. I have started to do rubberband work out @ home. Resistance stretching, sit-ups . I walk alot. I'm not sure how to go about the challenge neither
  • Sounds great but i'm in the same boat with not knowing what to do.
  • I am up for it. I will be doing walking(either Walk Away the Pounds, outdoors, or the treadmill) and Callanetics. Walking pushes my weightloss and Callanetics shapes me without weights.

I want to walk 3 days a week and do Callanetics 5 days before bed.
  • Yay... so glad you all want to do this!
    Let me think of a plan today - I will creep on other sites and see what I can come up with. Can anyone figure out how to get an exercise ticker.... that might be fun to help keep track. We all know when we see it in writing and have to do updates it inspires us.... let me know what you find out!

Have a great Friday... I am working a 12 hour shift today - ahhh lucky me
  • I'd love to do this. LilySlim has exercise tickers. I think we could committ to x amount of times per week to do our own brand of exercise. Other than suggesting that I am clueless as to how to proceed with a challenge!
  • Maybe we could start a spreadsheet like the weight loss challenge, but put minutes of exercise instead of weight loss!!
  • Exercise tracker? See below. And don't you think you should add a beware for new members concerning exercise, and the kind of exercise?
  • Quote: Exercise tracker? See below. And don't you think you should add a beware for new members concerning exercise, and the kind of exercise?
    yes.. good point Thanks!
  • Quote: Maybe we could start a spreadsheet like the weight loss challenge, but put minutes of exercise instead of weight loss!!
    I haven't seen that spreadsheet - can you find it?

Just a thought... should we do a weekly ticker... example I would make a goal of 120 min a week
  • Quote: I am up for it. I will be doing walking(either Walk Away the Pounds, outdoors, or the treadmill) and Callanetics. Walking pushes my weightloss and Callanetics shapes me without weights.

I want to walk 3 days a week and do Callanetics 5 days before bed.
    Do you use a specific Callanetics video or is that the name of it? Do they have it at Target/Wal Mart???
  • I am all for this and sooo excited about it!!! I am going to start something tomorrow...just not sure what! Looking forward to it!!!

What does everyone think of Pilates???
  • Quote: Do you use a specific Callanetics video or is that the name of it? Do they have it at Target/Wal Mart???
    I do the 10 Years Younger in 10 Hours, but I will do the AM/PM if I am short on time. Others are having success with the new videos. I think the videos are only available online. There is a Callanetics website and amazon sells them. If you look on youtube, you can do the try before you buy.
  • Quote: I am all for this and sooo excited about it!!! I am going to start something tomorrow...just not sure what! Looking forward to it!!!

What does everyone think of Pilates???
    I think it is perfect! Any type of movement is great!
  • okay - so we have people on board!
    You can find exercise tickers at tickerfactory. com
    just set it up and cut and paste it to your profile
    I think I will keep the challenge thread simple...... "Let's Move it" Weekly Exercise Challenge