Looking for a Buddy

• I'm 49 and in need of a buddy to motivate and hold me accountable. Is that person you, male or female. I'm online lots so give me a shout
  • I will be your buddy. I am on this site a lot during the week. Tend to try to stay away from computers over the weekend but I use my iphone occasionally to check in.
    Let me know what I can do to help you succeed!
  • I am really staying steady with this site and it holds me accountable by writing in the blog daily. Positive site.
  • Hey the Best thing that I did for my body/health was to join a weightloss support club called TOPS 2 years ago. It's worked out great for me, they are in all 50 states & Internationally. tops.org check them out. The members will become your friends, because 'we sincerely care' about everyone becoming successful. Meetings have: motivational programs, games, speakers, weekly scale-weigh-in's, etc. The cost is minimal about $5 monthly dues to pay for the weekly meeting site & about $26 yearly member registration that pays for a monthly magazine & your use on their website.
    I will be a 'support buddy' if anyone needs me, I check in @ 3fatchicks daily on other threads & found this thread on the 'new posts' today.
    Dee

1 for each 4 pds I Lost!
  • are you guys still buddying up? I would love to have a buddy to help motivate and motivate myselt .... \
    I have a few obsticals right now. Had spinal fusion in october,I live in alaska and its too slick and risky out for me to walk now. its dark and i need motivation. in January i will be released from the surgeon to do exercises like swimming then i am going to join our local fitness center.
    I have some medifast meals coming. i did so well on it before surgery i have just got side tracked and gained a lot back. Please if anyone wants to be my buddy give me a holler.