IP Weekend Chat Saturday 11/5 - Sunday 11/6

You're on Page 4 of 5
Go to
  • Me too, Jelly! Man up and make some touchdowns!!! lol
  • Quote: Well I am listening to this HORRIBLE game between Seattle and Dallas.... I hate Field goal games....
    Girl, Yesterday the game between LSU and BAMA was ALL about field goals and even went into OVERTIME. LSU won by a Field goal....it was a great game!!....Today the Saints Kicker hits the freaking field goal POLE!!!!!...I am like really??? how many feet between the poles and you hit that pole....geeze!!!.....BUT we are winning now so its all good.....lol.....I found a straightener I had so I did it today....haha
  • Well, back in the 90's when the Bills had opportunity to win a Super Bowl, it was a missed field goal that cost them that priviledge. Scott (Scud- Norwide) missed it. To think I sat in the snow, freezing rain and several cases of Bronchitis for years (season tickets) and they blew it on a field goal. Well, enough whining about the past and onward.
  • Quote: Girl, Yesterday the game between LSU and BAMA was ALL about field goals and even went into OVERTIME. LSU won by a Field goal....it was a great game!!....Today the Saints Kicker hits the freaking field goal POLE!!!!!...I am like really??? how many feet between the poles and you hit that pole....geeze!!!.....BUT we are winning now so its all good.....lol.....I found a straightener I had so I did it today....haha
    Did you like it?? Did it make it silky smooth??
  • WUV, you are looking fabulous! Keep up the good work!

NSV today... I managed to eat a salad and it only took 45 minutes! It's progress as sore as my mouth has been!
  • Had an awesome weekend w my nephew. Had an awesome weiner roast. Got through temptations! It was hard, I haven't had too many challenges like that. It's just me and my hubby and my dog. But with a kid around Looking foward to my weigh n Tuesday and a long weekend this week. Yahoo!! 11-11-11
  • Quote: Did you like it?? Did it make it silky smooth??
    Yes, but not as smooth as you do yours, this is an old one and it doesn't get as hot as it used too. I have to get another one.

Quote: WUV, you are looking fabulous! Keep up the good work!

NSV today... I managed to eat a salad and it only took 45 minutes! It's progress as sore as my mouth has been!
    Thanks, I hope your mouth heals soon so that you can eat again. 45 mins to eat a salad but at least you got that, no one can tell you to eat slowly that is for sure

Quote: Had an awesome weekend w my nephew. Had an awesome weiner roast. Got through temptations! It was hard, I haven't had too many challenges like that. It's just me and my hubby and my dog. But with a kid around Looking foward to my weigh n Tuesday and a long weekend this week. Yahoo!! 11-11-11
    Sounds like you had a great weekend and enjoy the roast and succeeded to not giving in to the temptations....so yes I would say it was a good weekend for you
  • Wuv, you just inspired my Aunt.........and I have been trying to help her for soooooo long. Thanks for being that change agent for her, when I am hoping she can get her health and happiness back........thx thx thx thx thx thx.....
  • Quote: Wuv, you just inspired my Aunt.........and I have been trying to help her for soooooo long. Thanks for being that change agent for her, when I am hoping she can get her health and happiness back........thx thx thx thx thx thx.....
    I DID???.....well you are welcome hearing how good this program works is one thing but to actually SEE how good it works is amazing!! that is why I don't mind posting my pics. Do I like seeing that before pic???....NOOOOOOO but it is who I was and will no longer be ever again!!
  • Wuv, the change is amazing! Awesome! Looking at your progress gives me resolution to send my temptations away.
  • Quote: Wuv, the change is amazing! Awesome! Looking at your progress gives me resolution to send my temptations away.
    Find a picture of yourself BEFORE you started and take one NOW and I can almost promise you will see a difference. This is why I am so determined and not let temptations get to me....I want this!!
  • Happy Sunday !
    Life is good... even though I missed a weigh in due to the storms in CT, I tried on a pair of pants and guess what??? ...... yes they fit wonderfully. Bought them last year and they were tight - Yeah!!!

I have tried to find a recipe for the jello. I am still on phase I - can anyone suggest a recipe?

Thanks!
  • Quote: I DID???.....well you are welcome hearing how good this program works is one thing but to actually SEE how good it works is amazing!! that is why I don't mind posting my pics. Do I like seeing that before pic???....NOOOOOOO but it is who I was and will no longer be ever again!!
    And what is amazing is what a short time ago the first picture was taken.

Pat
  • Just checking in to say "hi" - on maintenance 10 days now, feeling great and have started working out. Boy it is hard to get going, but it felt good to finally start working out after 3 years of doing nothing
  • Wow Wuv you look GREAT!!!
    What an inspiration to us newbies.
    I'm with you Jelly, stuck at work all day. UGGH! Somedays I'd rather not.
    Hey, I was wondering if your body goes into starvation mode, does that kick you out of ketosis? Its just that I hear SO many people on here mention not being hungry and having to force themselves to get in all their food, yet I still fight being hungry all day every day. I even got that Gymneva (sp?) to help with cravings, and no dice. I was just wondering if anyone thought it possible that if my body were going in and out of starvation mode and kicking out of ketosis, if that could be a culprit of my constant hunger? Its not that I ate huge portions before. (they were just bad food)
    Any thoughts?