Onederland!

• I got up this morning and weighed myself and I was 199.8! It's only .2 into onederland but I'll take it! I have not seen a 1 in front of my weight in about 14 years. I am amazed! So far I have lost 21 pounds since the beginning of July. Slow and steady. I am impressed that I have lost weight and not turned into a super stress eater instead. I have been living with my ex-husband since the beginning of June (and I am still here!) because I have been having my house lifted and getting a new foundation.

Super stressful! It's stressful to watch your house hovering in the air on something that looks like jenga blocks and it's stressful to think of how much money I am paying for this. My ex and I get along great (as long as we're not married!) but his kitchen is so small and he is a super athlete, eat whatever I want and not gain an ounce kind of guy. Also his girlfriend is here all the time and she is probably the highest calorie cook I have ever encountered and we have to use the kitchen in shifts. So frustrating.

So despite all my stress and grumping I have still managed to lose weight. Yay me!
  • That's really impressive! WTG Lucky! I recently entered the magical world of Onederland myself and I love it here! It took me 64 pounds to get here, so I can fully appreciate your joy at seeing a 1 on the scale! Great job!!
  • Woohoo!!! Way To Go! Keep It Up! And wow that living situation must be challenging to say the least!
  • Another recent graduate of 200s and entering Onderland here! That is one of the best feelings in the world, isn't it? Congratulations to you!!
  • yay! So inspiring! at 204.8, I'm hoping to be joining you very soon!

Great work!
  • Way to go!!
  • Wahoooooo!!!! Congrats girl! Keep going!
  • That is awesome!!!! Way to go!
  • Way to go!! Keep it up!!
  • Thanks everyone!
  • Welcome to Onederland! I just recently entered myself! May the lbs keep coming off for you, sister!