IP Weekend Chat Saturday 10/15-Sunday 10/16

You're on Page 8 of 8
Go to
  • Well, finished day 2 today and I am soooo glad I started on a weekend, just to get a bit of a feel for the preparing & planning I have to do for work etc. Yesterday I had a headache and went to bed early, but today I have had no problem with headaches, a little shaky, but that could be from my extreme low iron levels. I suffer from migraines and was worried that the start of the diet may trigger one, but it didn't
  • Quote: Well, finished day 2 today and I am soooo glad I started on a weekend, just to get a bit of a feel for the preparing & planning I have to do for work etc. Yesterday I had a headache and went to bed early, but today I have had no problem with headaches, a little shaky, but that could be from my extreme low iron levels. I suffer from migraines and was worried that the start of the diet may trigger one, but it didn't
    I have migraines, but haven't since the first day of IP. I took my pills in the morning and a drink and then had such a migraine I was throwing up at work in the womans washroom... since then I haven't had another one... hope you have the same experience... not the throwing up but...
  • Phew, Sunday is almost over. I'm sitting here drinking a vanilla pudding that I blended with 5 oz water and handful of ice- tastes delicious!

Good luck to everyone with the start on your OP week!
  • Made it through camping and it was tough. Colors were amazing. I basically stayed in the trailer while everyone was drinking and doing campfire snacks as to avoid the situation. Its a learning curve. Haven't checked my weight since Thurs. So will step on tomm. Hopefully the restraint was well worth it.