Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2011, 09:09 PM   #106  
IP Start Date Oct. 15/11

S/C/G: 270.3 / 189.8 / 160

Height: 5'5"

Well, finished day 2 today and I am soooo glad I started on a weekend, just to get a bit of a feel for the preparing & planning I have to do for work etc. Yesterday I had a headache and went to bed early, but today I have had no problem with headaches, a little shaky, but that could be from my extreme low iron levels. I suffer from migraines and was worried that the start of the diet may trigger one, but it didn't
Old 10-16-2011, 10:29 PM   #107  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique06 View Post
Well, finished day 2 today and I am soooo glad I started on a weekend, just to get a bit of a feel for the preparing & planning I have to do for work etc. Yesterday I had a headache and went to bed early, but today I have had no problem with headaches, a little shaky, but that could be from my extreme low iron levels. I suffer from migraines and was worried that the start of the diet may trigger one, but it didn't
I have migraines, but haven't since the first day of IP. I took my pills in the morning and a drink and then had such a migraine I was throwing up at work in the womans washroom... since then I haven't had another one... hope you have the same experience... not the throwing up but...
Old 10-16-2011, 11:54 PM   #108  
Bringing Sexy Back!

S/C/G: 164/127/135

Height: 5'3"

Phew, Sunday is almost over. I'm sitting here drinking a vanilla pudding that I blended with 5 oz water and handful of ice- tastes delicious!

Good luck to everyone with the start on your OP week!
Old 10-17-2011, 12:37 AM   #109  
Giniwarrior

S/C/G: 238/178/155

Made it through camping and it was tough. Colors were amazing. I basically stayed in the trailer while everyone was drinking and doing campfire snacks as to avoid the situation. Its a learning curve. Haven't checked my weight since Thurs. So will step on tomm. Hopefully the restraint was well worth it.

Closed Thread