Getting out of the 190's??

You're on Page 12 of 37
Go to
  • 194.4 with a goal of losing 5 lbs for April putting me in the 180s.. I really hope!
  • Feels weird to join a thread about trying to get out of the 190's when it seems like I've been SO focused on getting TO 199 for SO long! LOL

Well I crossed into ONEderland on March 17th and today I am 194 even. Hardly feels real yet, but can't wait to hit the 180's with y'all!
  • Quote: I've been lurking the onerderland thread but as of this morning I don't belong there. I've now crossed over into 199 and I couldn't be happier.
    This is me too. I refused to post there because I was determined to get under 200 soon. It didn't happen as quickly as I wanted, but after three days of seeing 198 on the scale, I think I'm solidly in the 190s. My very ambitious goal for April is to leave the 190s and land myself solidly in the 180s. Challenging, but not impossible.

I'm happy to join you guys here! Let's make it a short stay in this decade.

Yay Trish! You have had such amazing success. I look forward to following you into the 180s!
  • 197 even this morning. Woot!
  • I can't seem to stay out of the 220's!!! I was down to 118.4 on Friday, but when I weighed myself this morning I was 221. I know I shouldn't weigh in more than once a week but I just can't resist!! I am just starting on my journey, I have an 8 month old and really need to get this obesity under control. After baby #1 I lost it all, baby #2 kept it all on and of course baby #3 just added to it (
  • 193.3... Getting so excited to reach the 180s. Hoping I will this month, but if not, I'm proud that I've made it this far.

Samantie, keep on pushing through, you will get there!
  • So glad I found this thread!!

I weighed in at 192 today and I'm just itching to get out of the 190s!!! I've been stuck at this weight for a solid 2 weeks so hopefully April works for me!!
  • 196.2 this morning. I hesitate to say it out loud, but I think I might actually make my goal of getting out of the 190s in April.
  • Official weigh in was 193.8 this morning.
  • I was down to 195.6, and now I've bounced back up to 196.2, but that's okay. I'll get back down in the next day or two, and then come on, 194!
  • I've bounced up as well... Keeping hope that I will enter the 180s this month.
  • Quote: I've bounced up as well... Keeping hope that I will enter the 180s this month.
    You will! We both will. This is our month, I can feel it!

• Ugh, I hate these ten pounds!!! I got down to 190.2!!!!!!! THEN I just stopped losing and keep bouncing up to 193...it's so annoying D:
  • Quote: Ugh, I hate these ten pounds!!! I got down to 190.2!!!!!!! THEN I just stopped losing and keep bouncing up to 193...it's so annoying D:
    Oh god this has been me for the last three weeks! I was one 190 a few days ago and now i wont budge from 192-194. So flippin annoying!

Chel3fsea-you're doing so well! Are you calorie counting??
  • Thank you! Weight Watchers but I've been using the simply filling technique the past few weeks. It was working well, actually, but with the insanity of the past few weeks (getting to crunch time in the Spring semester and I had to actually teach a class Thursday...lawd...)

So really I know this is probably more user-error than anything. I know I'm eating within my point-allotment, but I haven't been eating as "lean" as I should probably.

I know! Today I was 191.8 again...as I was yesterday! I'm terrified because my BEST FRIEND from back home is coming to visit me for a week and I'm gonna have to "be good" the whole time. But if I can do that, I know I can do anything!