Jeans with Spandex

• Most of the newfangled jeans I have found have spandex in them. This is new for me because jeans that I fit in before did not have this. I have found there benefits and draw backs to these.
    The benefit is I pick up the jeans after I wash them and think whose are these, they look so small. Then I look at the tag and realize they are mine.
    However, the draw back is that after I wear them for a while they become too lose around the waist and every time I stand up, I have pull up my pants. Guess I need to get a belt.

Do you like the jeans with spandex??? Am I the only one who feels like I am constantly pulling up my pants.
  • Actually, jeans that are all denim stretch out on me worse than those with spandex. You have to buy jeans that are snug when you first put them on to get through the day without pulling them up - or wear a belt.
  • I like the shirts w/ spandex better than the pants. Yep, I agree, it feels like a better fit initially, then it's belt time! ah well.
  • I like the spandex - it's the only thing that gives my apple shape any hope of having jeans that fit around the middle but aren't huge everywhere else! (and it's still a balancing act between being a little too tight in waist and a little too loose every where else)
  • I got a pair from a denim store in the Pru last summer and I haven't been able to stretch them enough yet. I guess I only wear them for a few hours, for nighttime outings, so I haven't experienced that yet.

I do, however, also love the tailored shirts with stretch. I have some going back over ten years from Express that I love.