Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 11-04-2011, 02:24 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 217/196/135

Height: 5'7"

I drink two cups of double brewed green tea and I love it. I can't say for sure that it's helping with weight loss, but I have lost a bigger percentage of stomach fat since I started drinking it. I like the taste and it suppresses my appetite, so that's mainly why I drink it. I did read several studies in nutrition journals that "proved" green tea enhances abdominal fat loss if you exercise. Let me know if anyone wants the links. It was interesting to read.
cammieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 04:04 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 238.5/?/no more scale 4 me!

Height: 5ft 4 (on a good day!)

i drink the crystal light green tea/mango to go, it's good!!!
bellastarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 07:44 AM   #18  

Green tea is great for fat loss and various health aspects. It's nothing extreme tho, of course. I just see it as a bit healthier and more fat burning beverage to drink instead of coffee (usually I have both during the day ). However when I get down to lower body fat levels (under 10%, I'm male also, mind that) I can see it working quite radically with eliminating water retention and stuff like that during the day.
Gabbah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 06:38 PM   #19  
Starting Over Again

S/C/G: 195/195/150

Height: 5'5"

I mainly drink green tea because I like it. It is said to have cancer-fighting agents and antioxidants in it though. Drinking tea helps the complexion for sure. Not positive about weight loss though.
Psychic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:38 PM   #20  
Here to Learn

S/C/G: 225/140/135

Height: 5'5"

I drink tea all the time. Green tea, black tea, herbal tea. Green tea is an excellent drink for detoxing the body and that may be causing your light headed feeling. That will go away, if so. It may also be the moderate amount of caffeine (I think 1/3 the caffeine of a cup of coffee) that is giving you a slight buzz. Again, it will go away as your body adjusts.

FWIW, I never noticed in improvement in my metabolism, but the longevity of folks in the far east is often somewhat attributed to their habit of drinking green tea so it's definitely healthy.
EagleRiverDee is offline   Reply With Quote