Let's get out of the 300's - #2!

You're on Page 12 of 21
Go to
  • 304.4 this morning!! YAY!! So, how did it go, SoDetermined?
  • Quote: 304.4 this morning!! YAY!! So, how did it go, SoDetermined?
    Awesome job!!! As for me, I have not made it anywhere to get a scale yet, but I do still have my $$ put to the side for it!! I live in a super small town, and there is no where to buy a scale, but I am HoPiNg to go today and get one. We need groceries also, so its kinda a two in one trip. I will (hopefully) be very excited to update all when I go!! But, I have notice losses ... my clothes are getting looser, and when I am standing and look down I can no longer see my tummy pokin out!!! Yeah!!!!
  • Quote: 304.4 this morning!! YAY!!
  • Originally Posted by allison0102
    304.4 this morning!! YAY!!

That is wonderful and what a feeling it is.I am right there with you I weighed in at 302.3 yesterday morning. I can see the light of the 200's!
  • Quote: 304.4 this morning!! YAY!! So, how did it go, SoDetermined?
    Congrats Allison!!! I am right there with you.

Lynn
  • Oh my gosh... I see you guys are getting so, so close!
  • Whoop! Thanks, Lovely! It is getting exciting! Maybe we will reach this milestone together!! Let's keep it up!!
  • Great job!! Keep up the awesome work and hopefully I'll see you guys on the other side soon enough!!
  • I want in!! I started at 324 and am down to 309!! 10lbs to go to 299!! And I ave started working out! Woot I want to see under 300 soon!!!!
  • i would just loooooooove to see 299.9 on my scale u ladies are awesome...so does anyone wana be a weight loss buddy....we start a goal say 10 pound goals and keep each other on track?
  • I weighed in today and I'm at 321 - down 14.8lbs only 22lbs more to go to be 299. I hope to be in the 290 club by this time next month.
  • Down to 337 from 350 Can't wait to see the 200s
  • I made it out on Monday. I weighted in at 298.2 yippppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Oh how great it feels!
  • Quote: I made it out on Monday. I weighted in at 298.2 yippppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Oh how great it feels!
    Congratulations!
  • WHOO - HOO ... Did my first weigh in and I have lost almost 12lbs!!!! Yippie!! I did call my Dr. to find out my highest known weight (last march when I got sick) and it was a little higher than I though, 327 ... but I lost almost 12LBS!!!