0ver 80 lbs down ! 12 to go !

You're on Page 2 of 4
Go to
  • wow. thank you so much guys. youre so helpful ! :]

@ DCchick- start out slow. i used to be a TERRIBLE runner, but it gets easier every day that you practice, like most things do.
    and @ ButterCup85- thanks ! im looking into the JM thing right now. lol, i hope i can handle it..but no, i dont have dumbells, thats a good idea !
    andw e can sharethe thread ;]
  • Tomtom- it really looks easier than it is. I hope you try it. If you even have cans or water botles something it helps a lot more. Unfortunately, I use 6.6lb weights- it's all I have! But, I have to imagine the squats and squatting punches will help a lot. And level 2 and 3 only get harder. I really think you may liek the surprise you find in your legs if you try it. You can also google results of real people- they're there. The toning aspect seems really great. I'm going to sue it through my whole weight loss and maybe after. Switching up levels once I can of course!

If it doesn't work for you for some reason, I'm sure more people will have suggestions coming!!
  • ButterCup85- actually, i just did it for like, 50 seconds, and i can already feel it lol ! i rly appreciate you sharing. i looked up "real people results", and youre right. its definitely affective ! ill give ya leg update in a few days, ha.
  • I can't wait! I'm really excited to see if you get sore from it haha. A bit morbid maybe? lol

This is a small thread a few of us are using atm to track our progress and motivate one another. Fell free to join or pop in and update me there incase I miss this! I can't wait to be the smaller girl after weighing 230 and just wanting to TONE! Lol, sooo exciting! http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitn...red-buddy.html
  • You look amazing, thighs included! I run also, and for some thigh toning I do some of my favorite moves from the Windor Pilates from years ago, just basic simple floor work, squats, and round house kicks, although I still have some jiggle on my thighs, so if it is working, I will have to lose the flab to have any toning show....sigh.
  • Pilates helps thighs shrink!
  • tomtom you are such an inspiration!!!! I was just thinking about thigh toning too..
  • Awesome job, seriously! Also, heck yeah to the running. I started running at my highest weight too, and it's really helped. You are an inspiration. Great job, again!!!
  • Wow! You look great. I dont know anyone who doesnt think their thighs need toning. LOL! I thought yours looked awesome! I can only hope mine look that good one day! Congrats on your loss!
  • Amazing transformation; very inspirational.
  • GREAT JOB!!
  • Way to go!
  • thank you so much everyone <3 <3 <3
    you have all made my day with your encouraging comments, and i hope i can repay the favor. i have some new pictures for you guys too...im sorry, i didnt realize anyone had read my post or i wouldve responded MUCH sooner.

i think im gonna start a new thread, and try to actually keep up with it ! lol.
  • You look absolutely wonderful! Congratulations on your success
  • how did you lose the 80 pounds

Tags

weight lose fast, weight loss