The Firm Check In

You're on Page 9 of 22
Go to
  • Hi Chrys, GiGi & LongTallBee,

I'm checking in today with Firm Express C1 Cardio & Sculpt.
  • Hi, all. I walked for 30 mins yesterday, and made the drive back home from my parent's house. Today, I did Aerobic Body Shaping and it's bonus workout, and walked the dog for 30 mins.

Chrys Dayley
  • Did a 15 minute walk today.
  • Hi, all. I did Firm Express C3 Sculpt, Jiggle Free Abs, and 10 mins of Ab Sculpt. I also walked the dog for 30 mins.

Chrys Dayley
  • Checking in with Total Body Time Crunch today. May do a walk if it doesn't rain.
  • I did the Hare today, and walked the dog for 30 mins.

Chrys Dayley
  • Today I did Firm Bootcamp 101 (Weighted ball)
  • The dog and I walked 30 mins, twice, today.

Chrys Dayley
  • I walked the dog 30 mins then did Upper Body and Standing Legs this morning.

Chrys Dayley
  • I'm checking in with Hip Hop Abs today.
  • Today I did Ult Calorie Blaster plus the bonus abs, and walked the dog 30 mins.
    Chrys dayley
  • Hi, ladies. I walked the dog for 30 mins and did Get Chisel'd today.

Chrys Dayley
  • Firmie
    Hi GettinFit,

I saw your thread here for FIRM checkin, and just wanted to introduce myself and say Hello. I have been doing FIRM videos for exercise since 2003. I think the FIRM ROCKS. I have always gotten great results with the Firm. I bet you are, too! You've been doing FIRM workouts consistently for several months I see-what kind of results are you seeing?

Right now I am taking a Boot Camp class 2-3 days a week. My friend is a personal trainer and she is the instructor. I go with another girlfriend, and having someone to go with, and friends to work out with keeps me motivated. Once the boot camp session ends at the end of July, I plan to start doing alot more of the FIRM, so I'll check in with you for motivation and to compare notes, if you don't mind.

Good luck with your journey, and keep on Firmin'.

Shelley
  • Evening ladies,

Bells. Nice to have you join us. Yes I love the Firm workouts too. I am seeing good results since I've been consistent with my workouts. I will take my measurements at the end of the month.

I'm checing in with Cardio Party today.

Have a great evening everyone.
  • Hi, all. Today I walked the dog for 30 mins and did Tracie Long's Endurance for Movement. No workout for me tomorrow, because I'm flying to the midwest to see my daughter. I will walk laps in the airport during our layover - I just hate sitting there bored.

Chrys Dayley