Loss and Time on Program

You're on Page 4 of 9
Go to
  • 3 weeks, 8.5 lbs and 8.5" I'll never see again!
  • 8 weeks and 24.4 lbs. I have WI #9 tomorrow!
  • 10 weeks today and 35 pounds lost!
  • 1 week & 7.5 pounds!! :0)
  • I started 2/28, so 6.5 weeks ago, I'm down 27 lbs. I went from a tight size 16 to a loose 12/tight 10!

The plan is hard, but WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!
  • 18 days - 15 pounds!
  • In 12 weeks, I have lost 39lbs.
  • 31 weeks and lost 100 pounds.
  • I think it depends on the person's body build. It seems the more heavier a person weighs the faster the weight goes down versus a smaller person on a similar diet. I had a friend who weighed in at 192 and in 3 months lost 30 lbs and another who was 230 at weigh in and lost 70 in 3 months.
  • 21 weeks = 95lbs.. :-)
  • Quote: 12 weeks and 36.2 lbs. Weigh in tom!! Size 16 down to a 12 somestimes 10!!
    Hi! I'm in Wichita also. I understand from a thread I posted that Dopps on South Meridian has this? I also found Hancock Chiropractic, Willow Tree, etc. I'm not sure how they all compare cost wise, but this diet seems awesome. I only worry about what will happen after.

I am 42, kids at home are 17, 8, and 2; work full time, weigh 198 and want to weight 165. My hubby has said he will pay for Jenny Craig or something that would help me feel better about myself, but this program seems like it would be better.

Can you let me know your thoughts? Thanks.
  • Had 24 pounds to lose....down 20 pounds in 7 weeks! Took me almost 3 months at WW!
  • 7th week and down 25lbs, or plus since weigh in is tonight
  • I've been on the diet just over 6 months now. I had my first weigh-in on October 13 and actually started the diet on October 15. I will admit I cheat at times and could lose faster if I'd stick more closely to the diet, but luckily I've only had 3 weigh-ins where I'd gained (in 6 months that's not too bad I guess).
    Here are my numbers:

Weight: -65.5 pounds
    Chest: -8 inches
    Waist: -6.5 inches
    Hip: -9 inches
    Arm: -4 inches
    Thigh: -2.5 inches
  • 10 weeks, down 33 lbs. I love this diet! It has changed (and still changing) my life!