Weight Loss Patterns

• During my weight loss journey I have been experiencing some weeks where my weight loss is fantastic and then the following week its not so great. It all works out because my average weekly weight loss is around 1 pound but I am wondering if anyone else experiences this? Do you lose big one week and then the next week a small amount?
  • Quote: During my weight loss journey I have been experiencing some weeks where my weight loss is fantastic and then the following week its not so great. It all works out because my average weekly weight loss is around 1 pound but I am wondering if anyone else experiences this? Do you lose big one week and then the next week a small amount?
    That's me. When I lost weight over 10 years ago, I lost consistently each week, but I guess as we age our bodies change LOL I have my calories set to lose 1.5 pounds a week, and that is what I have lost when I AVERAGE it, but I lose big one week and then not for two or three weeks.
  • I lose great for two weeks and the scale won't budge on the 3rd week. It was frustrating at first, but now that I can see the pattern I am more than satisfied with it.
  • I lose a large amount every other week and then a slight gain every other. It ALWAYS averages out to 7lbs per month.