And the results are in!

• So yesterday was the last day of Phase 1 (this is the first time I have ever done SBD). I got on the scale this morning and the results are in.....DRUMROLL please.....I lost 10.7 lbs! I am so excited

Honestly this was really easy for me...I didn't have cravings, I didn't cheat once, and I think the hardest part for me was preparring all the food (not something that can be done quickly) and not drinking. I am so happy and so glad that I found this forum for the support, recipes, ideas, and motivation! I am going to ease into phase 2 slowly and maybe only do my whole wheat breads 3 times a week. I will be adding a serving of fruit once a day as well (that is probably what I missed the most). I will also be enjoying a glass of red wine every once in a while!
    Any other ideas for me going in to phase 2???? Any and all are appriciated. Thanks everyone!!! Have a great week.

Jessica
  • Bet you are walking tall this morning. Not only did you complete phase one, but did it clean. Proud of you girl .

I found that I had a little bit of a problem with cravings when I started adding fruit if I had it in the morning but if I have it in the afternoon or evening it doesn't seem to bother me. So just be aware and if I were you, I would just add one fruit a day to start and see how your body handles it.

Overall, great job!
  • Good for you! There is a lot of great information up above in the FAQ section. Check these out: How to add new things slowly in P2 and Emergency Handbook for Ph2.
  • Amazing well done!
  • YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY JESS! Way to go!!!
  • Congratulations!
    And welcome to Phase 2.
  • That's great.
  • Congratulations, Jessica!

Be sure to check out the threads that WaistingTime pointed out. They have a lot of valuable information for starting Phase 2 successfully.
  • Congratulations! Great job!
  • Wonderful!!! Congrats!!!
  • Well done and congrats xxX