Team Daisy Chat

You're on Page 1 of 13
Go to

• Here is where you get to know your team mates! Just a reminder, chatting is not required to be part of the challenge, although it is strongly suggested!

Good luck everyone!!!

Here is your team…

Team Daisy
    alsten02
    armywife88
    bbg200
    Chantelle
    chloekinsicle
    dandk0204
    fatmac
    jaimie1980
    Jelbelle
    kariatari
    KimL1214
    kristilinn13
    lackadaisy
    lostangel05
    maenad
    Nienna
    peanutt
    Rtsmme4life
    ScarlettDrawl
    SnowWolf
    southernbelle102
    summershine
    takingcontrol
    toastedsmoke
    Vanny
  • Not sure which team I am on since I am listed on both but I wanted to say Hi everyone!!! Can't wait for this challenge tomorrow!!
  • Sooooo LONG story short... I have been trying to get to a computer since Monday, but due to the fact that we are on vacation, it has been quite a struggle. My mom's computer is a POS, so I just spent almost $1000 getting it fixed, so I BETTER be able to get things rolling now!!!

Due to this minor set back, I am pushing back the date when SW are due as I know it's unfair to expect everyone to get them in by tomorrow night... SOOOOO... our official starting date has been pushed back to March 6... I'm really sorry for the delay, and will be on top of things from here out!

Important info from this post:
    New SW due March 6, not Feb. 27!!!
  • Hello Team!
  • Oh Hai Guys
  • Hi teammates!!
  • Hi everyone!! I can't wait til the challenge starts up again!! Why don't we all give a little intro on ourselves:
    Most Recent NSV: I know this is random but my fingers have shrunk and now my class ring from high school fits again (went down 3 sizes)... I don't wear it but its fun that it fits!!
    Weight Lose Goal for the Challenge: 10-15 lbs
    Battle Plan for Reaching BL Challenge Goal: stick to my plan (1200-1600 calories a day and some walking... NO cheating!)
    Particular Challenges/Upcoming Temptations that You are Working to/or Planning to Overcome: I guess some travel... that can cause water retention
    Anything Else You Would Like to Share About Yourself: This is my 4th challenge and I can't wait to start!!
  • I'm game for a little intro! (as long as I can steal your format, that is :P):
    Most Recent NSV: Had to take in a pair of jeans
    Weight Lose Goal for the Challenge: 17 lbs (or moar!)
    Battle Plan for Reaching BL Challenge Goal: Pre-plan/cook all my meals so I'm not tempted to stray to the naughty stuff!
    Particular Challenges/Upcoming Temptations that You are Working to/or Planning to Overcome: Trying to do this all while keeping up with my schoolwork
    Anything Else You Would Like to Share About Yourself: Is already messing around in photoshop making a Team Daisy signature!
  • Clearly, I should be team mascot, since I AM the team name.

Most Recent NSV: Being able to turn down both fried plantains and sweet potato soufflé at dinner today. I am becoming so much better at self-control.
    Weight Loss Goal: I'm going to be really ambitious -- 7 lbs.
    Battle Plan: I'm going all-out after my thesis is turned in on the 9th. That means: 30 Day Shred + running 10+ miles a week (and more each week) + maybe starting P90x Lean. I've been good so far about eating ~1300 cal/day, except those occasional 1600cal "fail" days... during this challenge, I'm going to focus on setting up good habits so that I eliminate cravings entirely.
    Challenges: Spring break (enough said). Senior spring partying/dining (I've been staying sober to write, but that's SO ending after March 9th). Oh, and all fried/sweet/amazing carbohydrate based foods.

This is my first challenge. At the end of it I'll be running about 10k in a marathon relay, so I'm really committed to getting into tip-top shape. Excited to make this happen!
  • Quote: Clearly, I should be team mascot, since I AM the team name.
    Clearly, yes!

Most Recent NSV: being able to chase my sons around without feeling like I just ran a mile

Weight Lose Goal for the Challenge: 10-15 lbs sounds good

Battle Plan for Reaching BL Challenge Goal: eat good healthy foods, stay under my calorie limit, exercise 5 days a week 30-60 minutes

Particular Challenges/Upcoming Temptations that You are Working to/or Planning to Overcome: Just everyday things and anytime I go out with friends

Anything Else You Would Like to Share About Yourself: This is my 1st challenge! I'm a single mother of two who is unfortunately unemployed right now. Using this free time to shape up and become healthier so I can always be ready for what the life of a young, single mother brings.
  • I just bought two new workout videos and some heavier hand weights. I have to laugh because I'm like just so excited about those things!
  • lostangel -- what videos? I just ordered 30 day shred and I'm SO excited. I really shouldn't start before I finish my thesis, but I may just tear up the gym the moment it arrives.
  • I looked at the 30 day shred but bought Jillian Michael's Ban Fat Boost Metabolism and Leslie Sansone's 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk.

Most Recent NSVracking my points for a whole week and dragging myself out of bed start walking/power walking at the wellness center.

Weight Loss Goal: 8-10 lbs.

Battle Plan: Continue tracking my points, but earning more activity points. I'm hoping to start C25k this coming week. I'd also like to start a rotation of doing my Zumba/30DS/Turbo Jam DVDs.

Challenges: Spring break/Nephews birthday party/stress from school-job-family-the future :S