New Here!

• Hi, this is Amy. I am a 29 year old lesbian living in the Southern California desert with my partner and our daughter. I have recently made the decision to have the Gastric Bypass procedure performed (hopefully to be done in Feb or March 03)

I am just looking to meet new friends for support and friendship.

Looking forward to replies. Chow! - Amy
  • Hi Amy! Welcome... come on over to some of the other threads. Soozie would be thrilled if you would pop into her "lesi thread"! She's been looking for another lesi for AGES, and all she gets is Bi's and us damned heteros.
  • Welcome Amy!
  • Hi Amy! Welcome to a great group!

Lidian
  • Hi Amy,
    Welcome, Ellis is right...come on over!
    Soozie
  • Welcome Amy!
  • Hi!
    I think you might be the third Alterna Amy on this site (myself included)... so you are in good company. Welcome!
  • Hi Amy! Welcome to the board! It's nice to meet you!. I've always wondered what that surgery was all about you'll have to let me know, and this is a great group of very supportive ladies, so you'll be right at home here.
  • Hi Amy,
    Welcome to this wacky, fun , loveable, sexy, group of gals.
    Virginia
  • Hi Bubbler/Amy! Welcome to the nuthouse.
    By the way there is a Weight Loss Surgery (WLS) forum on the board too - lots of good info there!
  • HI AMY!!!!

Welcome to our nightmare!

Tell us about the surgery too.

HEY!! Grommit!!! Do you like cheese?
  • Welcome Amy!

Glad to have you with us!

A friend just had the surgery in Sept. He started at 400# and now he's down 80 already.

Anyway! Nice to see you and share the journey with you

Terri
  • Welcome Amy!

squeak