15 pounds down, NEVER thought it would happen! *pictures*

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Last May I was at my heaviest at 210 pounds. But I started my journey in december-ish, I've actually lost 15 pounds. I know, I still have a long long way to go..lol.. When I look at people's before and after pictures I think ''so lucky, i wish i was one of them'' but apparently I'm on my way!

Before:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

15 pounds lighter:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • Girl, that looks like WAY more than a fifteen-pound difference! Not only is the weight loss visible, but so is the greater happiness and confidence. And whatever plan you're on is also doing great things for your skin--you look healthy-glowy.

Keep it up, and congratulations!
  • YAY thank you!! I just jog on the treadmill for 20 minutes a day and count calories
    I like your avatar by the way. Geeks for life! :P
  • Gamer chicks, unite!

I'm right there with you on the calorie-counting and daily exercise. More power to you for jogging for 20 minutes--I'm not there yet, but I hope to be.

Seriously cannot get over how wonderfully striking a 15-pound loss looks on you. That is awesome!
  • Hey, congrats! I agree with Nola, you look more than 15 pounds lighter! Looking great! And can I just say, that as a gamer girl myself, I am so jealous of your God of War t-shirt!! I love that series! And your lizard is so cute<333

Weirdly, I just came to the mini-goals forum to post about a 15lb loss myself, so double hi-five!! ;D
  • That is fabulous! Great job!
  • Well done! It is so uplifiting when the hard work shows What is your Bearded Dragon's name?? It is a Bearded isn't it? He's kind of looking away
    I love Beardies
  • Quote: Hey, congrats! I agree with Nola, you look more than 15 pounds lighter! Looking great! And can I just say, that as a gamer girl myself, I am so jealous of your God of War t-shirt!! I love that series! And your lizard is so cute<333

Weirdly, I just came to the mini-goals forum to post about a 15lb loss myself, so double hi-five!! ;D

Haha thanks! My friend got me the shirt..they have them at hot topic
  • Quote: Well done! It is so uplifiting when the hard work shows What is your Bearded Dragon's name?? It is a Bearded isn't it? He's kind of looking away
    I love Beardies
    Thank you!! Yep it's a beardie. It's my brother's. We named him bob
  • God of War is such an awesome game, Squishy90. O_o
    that said, Gamer Chicks unite, Nola Celeste!

15lbs off is a great success! Go you!
  • what a difference 15 pounds makes! you look great- congratulations!
  • We should have a subforum just for gamer/geek girls!
  • You look fantastic!
    Congratulations.
  • AWESOME JOB! Keep going, you are looking great!!!
  • Quote: We should have a subforum just for gamer/geek girls!
    We totally should!

Wow, I didn't think I would get this many replies! Thanks so much guys!