Anyone trying to get out of the 140s?

You're on Page 31 of 37
Go to
  • Yes! Since I posted here two days ago I am now 140.8.... 130's are so close!!!
  • Yay! Apparently posting on this thread is the key to getting closer to leaving it.
  • OK the scale says 140.0! I am going to wait 45 more minutes and weigh myself one more time before I shower JUST in case 139.8 decides it would like to make an appearance. I am RIDICULOUS!!!!
  • Ok- Out of the shower with wet hair and STILL in the 139's!!! I'll give it another few days before I say adios to the 140's for good :-)
  • Ok, at 139.0 this morning-'bye everyone...see you in the 130's!
  • Yay! I hope to see you there in a week or so!
  • I have been stuck in the 140s for about 9 months... hovering around 140-142... and today I hit 139.0!!! WOO-HOO!!
  • I hope you don't mind me joining in because there isn't a thread for the 150's and I am 150.8 as of this am so should be joining in the 140's any day now.

I am Sarah mommy of four and I am 5'2'' with a goal weight of 110 lbs
  • I guess I am alone in here but oh well I want to keep track anyways...

I was 149.6 this am WOOT! Hoping to move through the 40's in May so that I can hit 139 some time in June.
  • 149.2 this am WOOT!!
  • I have had a goal of 145, but am only 1 lb from that and want to be out of the 140's so bad because I am only 5'3" tall. According to my BMI, I am still overweight for my height. So, once I have reached 145 I am going to try to continue losing. I will have a second goal of 130. I think that will be a decent weight for me. I am already down from a size 16 to a size 8. So, not sure how losing down to 130 is going to make me look. I hope not like I am anorexic or something.
  • I am 5'2'' and at 117 I looked healthy thin but not too skinny so I think 13o on someone an inch taller than me would look healthy and good.

I was 145.8 this am but that is after fighting a virus all weekend so not sure how much of that I will gain back now that I am eating again. I am trying really hard to eat extra good today so I can atleast stay the same tomorrow.
  • Hi Everyone,
    I'm new here. Been dieting for 2 weeks now and have lost 2.5lbs! 143.5 today. I can't wait to get in the 130s! Think I'm going to set a mini-goal of 10lbs and celebrate with a facial.
  • Hi DottieMae that sounds like an awesome idea. I am definitely celebrating hitting 139 with a special treat for myself and I am only 6 lbs away.

I was 145.2lbs this am so actually down yesterday!! I am still not completely attaching myself to ending this week any lower than 145 because of the 4lb loss I saw in 24 hrs from being sick but hey I can try.
  • 140.9 today! Think most of that loss is water weight so we'll see where I wind up in a few days. Hoping to see the 130s soon though!!!