Would someone please make a chocolate gum...

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • So Extra is now making Dessert Delights gum. The key lime is pretty good, the strawberry shortcake is so so. But for a raging sweet tooth that you just refuse to cure with calories, this could do the trick. But I've been wishing for a while that someone would invent a chocolate gum. I'm not sure anyone would be able to pull it well, but could someone at least try. Why do you think no one has attempted this? Doesn't seem like a total no brainer to anyone else?
  • I remember a chocolate sugar free 'mint' several years ago (in the '80s maybe).
    I could go for some chocolate gum, fer sure.

Edit: found some chocolate Bubble Yum online. I'lll have to look for it in the stores
    http://www.munchiessweetsandtreats.c...ct_p_3896.html
  • I tried the strawberry shortcake gum and didn't care for it. It made me thirsty and want real sweets! LOL

My friend in high school was a foreign exchange student from Japan, and her parents would send her chocolate flavored gum that was delicious! They also had coffee flavored, which I also loved!
  • I'm not a huge fan of gum- I've just never liked it. But, I LOVE Altoids. It hits the sweet craving and they're so strong, it makes it impossible to eat anything after having one.

I just checked out the website and they have a bunch of flavors I've never even seen, and they have chocolate mint! I'm going to have to find some of them, they look yummy.

http://www.wrigley.com/global/brands/altoids.aspx
  • I remember years ago there was a soda company named Canfields with made diet chocolate soda and I think even a chocolate covered cherry version. I loved their stuff, can't figure out why they didn't become a major brand. I suspect they went out of business, as I haven't seen them in stores for years. Going to Goggle now.
  • The Mint chocolate chip is great. Sugar free too.
  • I recall a chocolate gum from when I was a kid. I can actually remember the flavor as we talk about this. I wonder what ever happened to it? I sure could use some right now!!
  • There is a Chocolate Mint Dessert Delights. It is good. Fixes my sweet tooth everytime.
  • W-O-W strawberry shortcake gum???? I don't usually like gum, but strawberry shortcake is like my favorite thing ever.
  • I have chocolate mint gum. It's really gross, LOL!! It's by Dentyne.
  • Quote: I recall a chocolate gum from when I was a kid. I can actually remember the flavor as we talk about this. I wonder what ever happened to it? I sure could use some right now!!
    Me too. It was like a never-ending Tootsie Roll.
  • Extra has choc chip mint, I just saw it at the gas station the other day. I havent tried it yet tho.
  • I'll have to keepy eye out for the mint chip!
  • mmmm chocolate gum would be awesome
  • I going to have to agree Emmmmm Strawberry! Anything Strawberry is awesome! It is odd that no one has hopped on the chocolate gum train though.... Maybe a specialty shop?