Back on that weight loss horse!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • After taking the summer off to "maintain" I am back to getting rid of these last pounds!

My scale... is broken. Like my daughters 85 pound friend JUMPED UP AND DOWN on it broken. So I weighed myself at my mothers and I finished up the summer of "maintenance" at 213 pounds. 15 pounds UP from where I started.

Did I maintain? Welllll... not really I guess.

So it's day one of back on that horse. I've ordered a new scale online and it's going to be a month or so before it gets here. And THAT'S OKAY.

I'm back to 1500 calories a day. Cutting out the extra "treats" that I've been having and back to watching my sodium like crazy.

And THAT means? Back to here.

So I'm updating my tickers, posting my menu's and becoming accountable again.

By September 27 of 2011 I WILL BE 150 pounds or less.

watch me go!
  • Yay! Welcome back . . . you were missed
  • Welcome back and good luck
  • Welcome back!!

-Aimee
  • Welcome back! I've been back to it for about a week now.
  • I missed seeing you here as often Tammy! I'm so glad you are back .

That 15 pounds will be gone before you know it and then it will be on to new territory!
  • Good to see you back! Those 53 pounds better watch out, you will have them gone in no time!
  • Yay, you're back!!!!

That's the best news I've heard today.
  • I've been so curious to see how this experiment would work for you! WHEN it goes well, it will be quite a lesson for us all! Congratulations on making it back!!
  • Welcome back!
  • Your about 3/4 of the way home, final stretch, were all root in for ya! Go mama go...
  • How many calories did you burn drop-kicking the little brat who broke your scale?

Welcome back; I look forward to watching you give those 53 pounds the boot.
  • Was just thinking about you today. Glad you're back.
  • THanks for all of the support my friends!!!!! Day one is going well lol!

I didn't drop kick the brat but I WANTED TO!!!!!!!
  • It's good to see you, cfmama! we've missed you here.

Why the devil didn't you dropkick the scalebreaker????