Thanksgiving

• Thanksgiving is the next time my family will see me and i want them to see a difference. Last year at thanksgiving i only weighed 160lbs, and all I've done is gain weight for most of this year. So i want to get at least back down to that weight.
    30lbs by Thanksgiving sound do-able?

CW: 189
  • Quote: Thanksgiving is the next time my family will see me and i want them to see a difference. Last year at thanksgiving i only weighed 160lbs, and all I've done is gain weight for most of this year. So i want to get at least back down to that weight.
    30lbs by Thanksgiving sound do-able?

CW: 189
    Potentially. It's over 3 months away, that would be 10lbs a months which is completely doable for some people. For others, their bodies just don't work that way, no matter how hard they work, and you have your goal set at 160...is that a mini goal or your overall goal? The closer you get to goal (maintenance), the slower your weight loss will probably be. Everybody's different, so I don't think anybody can tell you whether it's doable or not, but you could certainly drop a fair amount of weight, even if not the whole 30lbs.
  • 160 would be the half way point for me, I think id like to lose another 25-30 lbs after that