Getting out of the 170's

You're on Page 15 of 25
Go to
  • 173.2 today
  • Thanks countryhomeschoolin ... I need to really get back to what I was doing in the beginning or I am gonna continue to bounce back and forth. You're doing great
  • 177 AGAIN. I maintained on purpose for the last month but am ready to get back at it. I was stuck at 184 for eons and I'm not ready to make 177 the new 184! I will break this!!!! I'm going to drink like 80 gallons of water tonight and see if I can flush it .
  • After doing awesome from February to July, silly me took some time off to have a great Summer on the lake...bbq and beer... and now I'm starting back up again. The great news is I didn't gain any weight... I was terrified to step on the scale this morning, but I was at 171.6... just near where I left off in July. So now I have to get out of the 170's since I have been here for almost 4 months! Not too far to go.
  • 177.0 AGAIN ha. I feel a cold coming on so I think my body is holding onto some fluid. We'll see!
  • I hit 179.0 yesterday and I'm already ready to leave them! But, I'm happy to be here with you until that happens.
  • man im all over the place im getting sick and im pms'ing.. UGHH lol
  • I haven't been on here in awhile. I'm at 173.2 this morning and can't wait to finally say goodbye to the 170's once and for all!
  • 179.9!

Hello, just peeking in, checking out the scenery. Hope to move in really soon!
  • 177 again... thinking TOM might be making an early showing this month... Oh hooray. Feeling crampy and crappy. At least that means maybe there will be a good loss in a week or so!
  • 176.4!!! Yessss
  • 180.5 - oops, the elastic's dragged me back again!
  • Too much salt yesterday..... 175.6