Any other 230's and 220's out there??

You're on Page 18 of 33
Go to
  • Better morning this morning. 239.4 Down .6

I will stay focused and get farther away from the 240s.

Hoping you all had a great day!
  • Hit a new low today ladies 229.0 wooohooo!!
  • Nice job Matilda!
  • Still holding 229.0 hopefully see a drop tomorrow
  • 238.4. Down 1 this morning. We'll see if it holds.
  • Hellooooooooooo 220's!! So glad to finally see you. Whoohoo!!! And down we go....
  • Great job Matilda!

I was at 232.8 this morning - slowly marching out of these 230s!
  • Congrats on all your losses. I made it to 226 on Saturday and have been holding steady since then! Hopefully I'll see another drop this weekend or next week!
  • So I havent been on the thread for a while but I just wanted to check back in. Im really excited because I am finally seeing the 220's this morning. I have been bouncing back in forth in the low 230s for weeks. I've only lost 4 lbs this month which is disapppointing after almost 15 lbs last month but I am still really excited to see 229 on the scale! Hopefully I'll keep moving down.
  • 238.6 up a pesky .2 but that 238 is still holding. We'll see how it goes over the weekend. I am not online during that time. I'll update you all on Monday. Have a great weekend all!!
  • Hit A Second New Low This Week 227.6 Woohooo Nice Way To Bring In The Weekend!!!!!

Lets Keep This Party Going
  • Congrats ladies on all the great work!
    I want to get out of the 230's this week. I weigh in three days from now. I could never weigh every day. I took my before pictures today even though I waited a few weeks after I started.

Keep up the great work~have a nice weekend~
  • Just joined 3FC- I am at 235. So happy to find others that perhaps I can help and can help me... You girls finding the 220's are making me want to get there!
  • Hello ladies!
    I thought I would join your thread. I weighed in today at 233 lbs. Plus I lost 2 inches on my waist this week, bought a smaller size jean AND they fit
    Here's hoping all has success with their goals this week
    Judy
  • Good Morning!!!

Hoping you all had a great weekend! I weighed in today at 236.0. I am down 2 lbs from last week! Really excited about that!