Getting out of the 190's

You're on Page 18 of 36
Go to
  • Bye, Lucid!

Hope to see you soon, although I've got a 194.3 bounce today, poo.
  • Rosinante! you will see me soon
  • YAY Calluna and Luciddepths!!!! See you in the 180s!!!!!!!!!!!!So proud of both of you!

Lyn, I'm going to be away from my scale for a week-- but I have lots of time for workouts this week. I have GOT to see a downturn soon!!!!
  • Ah! 190! So excited!

But this is PMS week so I am not holding my breath for anymore loss til next week!
  • It looks like there has been some nice downward movement recently in this thread. Congratulations to everyone who has moved down to the 180's...I hope to join you there soon!

I am still at 196, I had a brief sighting on 195.8 a few days ago and know I will see some more downward movement this week.
  • 192.9!
  • Keep it up guys!!! WOOT WOOT!!!
  • 193.5 Here we go again!
  • I was surprised to see 196 again on the scale. I can not wait to see some more movement.
  • Away from home, but the "local" scale says 193.
    I've done nothing wrong, so I'll just need to ride this out.
  • My scale decided to move this morning. 193.8
  • OMG!!! 189!! In fact slightly UNDER 189! I am so excited! I am outta here. See you ALL on the other side
  • Bye Lyn!!!!!
  • Congratulations to all of you who have moved on!

I am stuck fluctuating between 191 and 192. I know that if I stick to my plan it will move. I don't check into this thread everyday because I just get more frustrated. The funny thing is that I feel like I am loosing. I got a new ring a couple of weeks ago and it has gotten loose and I can tell a difference in my clothes. However, I don't think that I have extra fluid. I guess God just wants to develop my patience.