My Goal Pic!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I've been overweight--and then obese--my whole life. I had poor eating habits; we all know the story. Anyway, 4 years ago I weighed my heaviest: 239 pounds. I was miserable, wore a a size 24 pant and 3x shirt. I don't remember my BMI but it was probably in the obese section. I tried a ghetto version of Nutrisystem I found in one of those women's magazines (you know, the ones that say "lose 10 pounds today!!" while having recipes for cupcakes a few pages away!), but stopped due to the sodium.
    I actually lost about 20, 30 pounds on that, then went on South Beach and lost another 20. I then fell off the wagon and regained all the weight. Then last year, after a family member told me about Medifast, I decided to try it. I started MediFast at 220 pounds. I wish I had taken a 'before' pic, but alas. Anyway, since then, I've lost 89 pounds and now wear a size 8/10 and a Large in shirts. My BMI is 23; in the normal () range.
    I've attached pics; I hope they work! (Ha....after staring at my after pic I can see curves! Real curves!)

• You look aaawesome. I needed to see that today, very motivating. Good job!!!!
  • Thank you
  • Awesome job--you look great!!
  • Wow, what a change! Congratulations
  • I Am So Proud Of U ! Amazing Job! U Look Fabulolus!
  • I love this picture idea........got it after losing my first 12 lbs. on wonderslim (the less expensive version of medifast). Took my first pic. today and am so anxious to watch this journey unfold! It was great to see you reach your goals with a picture record!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • you look fab! congratulations!!
  • Thank you all!
  • Congrats, mj! You look so healthy and amazing! I'm so happy for you!!
  • WOW
  • Congrats!
  • Holy!

You are definately up there in my "Favourite inspiring goal threads" list!
  • Amazing!
    You did a phenomenal job! Congrats!
  • You Did Great! You have to Feel Sooo Good! Congratulations.