The Onederland Express....

You're on Page 5 of 27
Go to
  • i was hoping that too, looking2lose - that we'd have decade threads below the 200 mark.

I'm at 211, folks, so maybe this weekend I'll be able to join you here.
  • Calluna you're almost here! Keep on keepin' on...you're doing fantastic! I'm keeping my fingers crossed you'll be on the Onderland Express in NO TIME!
  • Hello All, I am bouncing also. I went from 208 to 211. Now I am back to 209.8 but it is also TOM time for me. Hopefully when I get all done with TOM I will be below 208.
  • Hi everybody-- 206 this am which was kind of a miracle given that I was driving in a car for seven hours yesterday.
  • Hey guys! I cannot believe I finally made it here!
  • Lyn We knew you would.

I'm at 201.5 again today, but bodyfat percentage* went down to 40.5% from 42.5% yesterday, which usually means I am starting to retain water in preparation for a "whoosh" downwards.

I'm starting to feel optimistic that I'll get to Onederland in May. Maybe.

* As reported by my most likely very inaccurate Tanita scale. I don't take this number as full and absolute truth, I just use it as a trend marker.
  • Keep it up ladies!!

WarMaiden - that's great! Gotta love the woosh!!

I'm down again slowly... 208.4...still working to be in Onderland for my birthday on the 29th - which also happens to be the 1st day of my beach club, all the more reason to get there!!
  • Well, for the first time in 11 months, I FORGOT to weigh myself this morning-- boy was I sleepy when I got up to go to work...! Gives me another day to whoosh I guess.

Lyn, welcome!

Sarah, I have a Tanita too, and that is exactly where my body fat hovers according to the scale.... I love my Tanita, even though the navy circumference methods says that my true BF% is probably closer to 38-39%
  • I am so excited... another pound gone... 208 this morning! I keep coming here just to look at my ticker. I can't believe this is finally happening
  • Lyn-- good for you! You are doing awesome.

Me-- not so much. 207 today. I've been on plan, but CRAZY schedule with a lot of travel and driving which always seems to pack on the water weight. Tomorrow MUST be the day for me!
  • Hi Everyone. I have seen 209.8 twice, so I felt it was time to come join you here on the Onederland Express.

I lose slow, so I expect to be here for a while.
  • Keep it up ladies!!!!

You are moving forward.
  • I was at 202.5 over the weekend, and 202 today. Very typical for me--the scale could stay right smack here for another week or two. I have to keep my emotions separate from what the scale does.

But my husband was down this morning to 203.5, woohoo! He is looking slimmer and slimmer to me--his belly is visibly shrinking, although he can't see the changes at all. It's very exciting. Of course I hate him for being able to lose weight while hardly exercising and simply eating a little less, but I do love having a husband who is getting sexier by the day

I just hope I can stay ahead of him. I want to get to Onederland before him, dangit, I work so much harder for it!
  • 207 this morning...

But I'm trying to keep it in perspective. I've been sleeping little and working really long days. Got out for a run last night, but otherwise dehydrated and overtired.

I think I'm going to whoosh down a couple of pounds any minute now.
  • I weighed this morning and I am down to 207.6.. It is not coming off fast but I keep on thinking every pound lost means I am closer to 199.8!!!