Getting Out of the 200-Teens

You're on Page 3 of 18
Go to
  • I am a 2teener, also. I am so, so wanting to get out! My next mini goal is 214. Since, I do 5 pound mini goals...once I reach 214, then my next mini goal is 209!!

Let's go!!!!!
  • Hi ladies I have just made it to onderland, but would like to say I totally understand how you feel. I was stuck between 215-210 for 3 months and was totally getting frustrated.
    I finally gave my body a kick start by changing up excersise routine and by cutting out cream and sugar in my coffee and almost all refined sugars.
    That finally got me past that hump and it happened within 3 weeks time. So keep at it and good luck....
  • Hey Lookingtobehealthy! Thanks for stopping by!

You gave me just the right message-- the last "freebie" thing in my weight loss plan is the whole milk I pour in my coffee every morning-- it is not much--but I've been thinking it's time to ditch it. I'm happy to see it made a difference for you.
  • Thanks 4 stopping by Lookingtobehealthy! I know what I need to do. Thanks 4 reminding me!!
  • Slowly slowly slowly losing weight.

My final weigh in of the month had me back down to 214.2, so that is my new ticker.

Chugging through the 200-teens.
  • Ok TEENERS! It's APRIL and I FINALLY lost a pound. Maybe it has something to do that I ran for the last 5 days straight!

By the end of April IF NOT BEFORE I'm going to see three numbers on the scale and the MIDDLE ONE IS GOING TO BE ZERO!!!

Who is WITH ME????
  • Eight days ago I posted that I finally made 219.4. For the past eight days the scale has been all over the place. Up to 223 and down. This morning it said 219.0! Yesterday I also started to write down the daily weigh-ins. I can't remember what the scale said from day to day...so we will see!
  • Quote: Eight days ago I posted that I finally made 219.4. For the past eight days the scale has been all over the place. Up to 223 and down. This morning it said 219.0! Yesterday I also started to write down the daily weigh-ins. I can't remember what the scale said from day to day...so we will see!
    Cathydoe! Welcome to the teens! I have enjoyed my stay here about as much as I've enjoyed my children's journey through the teens, LOL!!

Bouncing totally sucks!!! But getting to the teens is awesome. Second only to GETTING OUT OF THEM!
  • Quote: I'm am totally plateau'd... I've been bouncing between 215 and 218 for a month.
    Hi Ubergirl -- I have been bouncing in EXACTLY this same range as you ... 215, 217, 218, 216, 217 lalalalalala. I have been doing everything correctly, exercising, eating right, not too much, not too little. I have a GoWear Fit which measures my calorie expenditure and I should be losing two pounds a week. It is uber-frustrating, LOL.

Anyway, I just keep going. You can't fail if you don't quit. But I do wish I had the magic secret. I was stuck in the 230's but the 220's seemed to melt off. Now here I am stuck in the 2-teens.
  • Ladies, we are going to stop bouncing UP and start bouncing DOWN this month. I just feel it!
  • Hi folks.... I can't wait to get out of these teens too!

lookingtobehealthy - thank for stopping by - you are a reminder that it CAN happen.

cathydo, ubergirl, cjzee - we CAN do this!!!!
  • Ok-- good weigh in. I managed not to bounce back up from 213....

I'm feeling good!
  • Hey guys! How's everyone doing today? I am so excited to say I finally got to 219 so I can join you and get OUT of the two teens.... but right now I am ALL kinds of excited to be 219 after not seeing that number in 18 months!!
  • Hi Lynn-- welcome to the teens-- may your stay here be short!

I'm down to 213.2 this morning-- really thought I was going to maybe see 212... feeling good!
  • The scale has been bouncing between 219 and 221 for weeks now. Yesterday I posted in the 220's thread because I thought it was going all the way up to 223 BUT April 1 I started writing it down...and it wasn't as high as I thought <yeah> And TODAY the scale said 218! HOOT! I am getting farther away from the 220's - and that makes me happy!