Fancy-Free Friday!

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Kim, I hope you feel better soon!

Jenn, I used to shop at Whole Foods a lot when Connor had all of his allergies (and wheat-free stuff wasn't available in regular grocery stores). I heard someone once (I think it was Zeffryn) call it Whole Paycheck. Man, could I spend some money in that store! I prefer Wegman's now, but of course we don't have either stores over here.

Sharon, good luck with the car insurance search!

Kari, hope all goes well with the medication switch.

Sophie, so glad to hear your weather is nice! We've been having sun but coldness still. I miss the warm!

Sue, I hope you feel 100% soon!

Karen, I absolutely love the Veggie Tales! We had fun at the movie and the kids really thought it was a treat. They're off to bed now and I have quiet time.
  • Kara- Wegman's is a 30 minute+ ride out from us (vs. Whole Foods 7 min) but either store, I can spend a paycheck! Actually in *any* grocery store!
  • Kara - So glad you liked it. I saw Up, but that was the last kid movie I have seen in many years.

Jenn - How is your day going? I went to a Wegman's near my son's college. DH and I loved it! Of course that was in a non-diet phase of my yo-yo years so we bought a bunch of bad stuff.

DH and I rode out bikes outside today; first time since November. I miscalculated our route and we went 20 miles (instead of the 15 I had planned). The headwind was killing me. As was DH who was kicking my butt despite his 90 minute treadmill run this morning!

I hope he and I can watch some TV tonight. We have soooo many shows on our Tivo that I cannot believe it.
  • Well didn't get back in time to get personals done before everyone was pretty much done for the day.

I did get my workout in during lunch today

We thought my DS truck alternator or starter was bad and had it in the shop come to find out the new battery we had to get in Jan of this year was bad. So that was good news that it was not a more expensive repair and the battery was replaced free of charge and they tested the new one to make sure it was good. Have to pay $50 though to mechanic just for checking out the car but I am still happy about how it turned out.

See everyone in the morning, hope you enjoy your evening.
  • Karen, that's quite a miscalculation! Glad you made it outside, though!

Rose, what great news to hear about the battery, and they replaced it for free, too! Yay!