Another clothes related victory!

• My family is going to Gulf Shores this summer for the first time ever. I've been eyeing this colorful tankini for quite some time, but it was in the Juniors Department. I thought, "Maybe I could get a 15 and that would be equal to a 12/14 in women's." So I decided to just try it on yesterday afternoon and it went on! It doesn't fit properly yet, but it went on my body! I hope to lose another 25-30 pounds by the end of June, so I'm sure it will fit just fine by then! I know the top will, the bottom may be too big! I can't imaging my bottom being able to fit into a size 13 juniors at this point, so I'm not going to switch them for now.

Anyhow, I bought it and it's hanging in my closet on the hanger with my old, old black one-piece (size 18/20) that I've had for 5 years! When my daughter saw me in the new tankini, she said, "Oh Mommy, you look beautiful! I don't remember you ever having any other swimsuit than the plain black one."

I'm so glad I had that clothes victory last night because I was a little bummed to have only lost 1 pound over the past two weeks. But I'm having clothes victories so that counts too!
  • Awesome NSV. Congratulations.
  • Congratulations! You will look smokin' in that tankini in no time!
  • Congratulations on your NSV! You'll look great in that tankini at Gulf Shores!