Size 20 to Size 6 (250-135)

You're on Page 7 of 10
Go to
  • Quick update...so far, three months with maintaining and I'm doing pretty good. It gets challenging sometimes because I find myself getting comfortable with skipping a day or two of exercise, but I manage to find my motivation to get back on! I somtimes find myself trickling up three pounds, so I work at getting them back down. Wish me luck! 3 months down...the rest of my life to go!
  • Every time that I get discouraged I'm gonna remember to look back at this! Amazing <3
  • Congratulations! You look amazing! Looking at your pictures is very inpsiring! Its awesome to see that you are still doing great in maintenance.
  • you look great..congrats!!
  • Quote: you look great..congrats!!
    Congratulations! you are very inspiring
  • wow!!! congratulations!!!!
  • Wow you do look amazing and very inspiring
  • This really makes me motivated to keep going. You look soooo great! Not only have you done this for yourself but I see so many other people motivated by you. Thank you!
  • Congrats!!!! What an accomplishment!!
  • To Orginal Poster: Great pictures! You look gorgeous.
  • Good job!

Dhani
  • Great Job Samantha!!!
    You really inspired me today!.... You look beautiful... Im so motivated myself I know I can reach my goal weight!
    Thanx
  • What work out regimen did you do to get to your goal weight? How long did it take you to loose the weight?
  • you look absolutely amazing! this so inspirational! thanks for sharing your work out & eating routine! congrats!
  • wow! you look awesome! very motivating!!