Exercise Accountability August 2009

You're on Page 2 of 45
Go to
  • 3--Ran 13K, 1:27:50; 10 min stretching
  • Last month was a bust, injured my back and lost my drive but I'm back on track this month! Goal 1000 minutes/40 miles

1-60 minutes 3 miles
    2-none
    3-20 minutes pilates

80/1000
    3/40
  • My goal this month is 20 min./5x week.

3--15 min. upper body strength training
  • August 3rd

40 min Denise Ausin video strength training 8lb weights

50 min elliptical resistance 7
  • Looking good everyone!

Today is still rest day for me without the spring (summer) cleaning, hooray!
  • Hey everyone! I'm ready to join in! A few years back, I used to be on here a lot under a different screen name. Then I got pregnant and had my daughter a little over a year ago and am now ready to get back into great shape! My goal is to exercise 5 days a week. I really want to start running again!

August 1:
    August 2:
    August 3: 40 minutes on treadmill = 3 miles
  • Welcome back sockmonkey
  • My goal for August is 900 minutes

Aug 1
    Aug 2 Treadmill 30 minutes
    Aug 3
    Aug 4
  • Hi I'm new here, but I would love to join in as I could sure use the accountability!

Aug 3: STS program Mesocycle 2 Week 1- Chest, shoulders, triceps = 65 mins
    Aug 4: Stairmaster 30 mins + abs 7 mins = 37 mins.
  • 4--Bike to work and back, about 40 min/13K; 60-min sculpt class; 60-min yoga class
  • August 4th- Lite day for me only walked 1 mile I feel drained my body needed a break I guess.
  • Hi Narnia and welcome!!

Great work everyone!!
  • Plans for today -

1 hour cardio
    30 minutes lower body with MFC
  • I had cateract surgery a month ago and had to stop exercise while I recovered. In two weeks, I'll have the second surgery and will have to stop exercise again but I'm doing what I can when I can. I workout at home with exercise DVDs {I need someone to virtually workout with!}

Yesterday I did Firm: Get Chisel'd 42 min.

Haven't decided yet today.

Narnia, Happy to see you doing STS! I really enjoyed that earlier this year and plan on doing it again in the fall! {Big Cathe Fan!} Did you order the STS Cardio??? I think Meso 2 was my favorite but I got a lot out of Meso 3. I had never lifted to my full potential before so that was interesting.

Be back when I decide what I'm doing today!
  • 30 minutes cardio done