contest i entered this week

• The weekend of August 4th, The Lucy-Desi Museum will be celebrating Lucy's birthday. The museum always has a Guess The Star Contest. I was 90% sure when I heard Wednesday's clue on the radio is Richard Simmons. The clue for Wednesday was sequins and sweat. I sent my quess in to the museum. After supper we got home from supper that night, I let my curiosity get the better and e-mailed Richard. Yesterday afternoon I got a very nice e-mail from one of his Typing Angels stating that Richard will be in Jamestown on August 4th, not August 15th through 18th as I had said in my e-mail.
  • I went to see Richard when he was in Tampa. You will have a good time if you go to see him
  • Richard has been to this area many times before but each time he has been here I have either had another commitment or didn't know he was coming.
  • Ciecie,

That is great if you get to go. How far from albany is mayville? I used to workout to him a long time ago with my mom when he was first starting out and was on at 6:30am. We worked out before I got ready for school. I liked working out to him. I have tried the new sweating tapes but I can't seem to do them. I like following a routine and they switch gears a lot in those videos.

I hope you get choosen to go. Good luck.

Sherri
  • I just looked you up on the map and you are way on the other side of the state from me.LOL You are close to pennsylvania.

Sherri