How much do you exercise daily ?

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Just wondering how much of you exercise regularly ?
    Do you visit Gym 6 days a week or less than that & for how many minutes do you workout daily ?

My daily workout is around 90 / 120 minutes which includes my morning session of cycling + walking (6 days a week) & evening session of weight training (4 days a week).

How much do you all do ?
  • a heck of a lot less than that. i don't exercise everyday..or even nearly everyday.
  • If I walk 10000 steps a day I consider myself exercised!!!!!!!Oh and it does not happen every day.Darn.
  • I exercise every day, cardio and weight training on alternate days. I always listen to my body though and if it says "I'm to worn out" then I give myself a day or 2 to rest. On cardio days I workout for about 30 minutes and then 10 minutes of stretching after. On weight days I do a 10-15 minute warm-up and my weight routine can be 45 minutes to an hour depending on how fast I go, then 10 minutes of stretching after.
  • I exercise every day (or almost every day) a week, but most days I keep it to about an hour -- an hour of weights, or a 4-6 mile run. A day with a longer run takes more time, which is the only thing I don't like about it!
  • i work out every day
    i have cardio days - every day
    i have weights days - every other day (4 days a week).

On cardio day I can chose from eliptical, bike, tredmill or arc. I rotate them every 4 days. So 1 of them per day for 30 mins to warm up. Then i do 3.1 miles walking/running. (i am learning to run). So that will give me 1 1/2 hours a day.

On my weight day i do 30 mins warm up on cardio machine for 30 min, then do weights (30 min), then do 30 mins of walking/running on a tredmill.

So between 1 1/2 - 2 hours every day
  • i live to far from the gym to go everyday so i go whenever i'm at bf since its a minute from his house. usually 2 days a week and do 20-40 minute cardio (usually bike and elliptical) and either upper or lower body on each day.

also walk atleast 10,000 steps a day and walk/run with max (boxer puppy) working up to all running.
  • I do my best on walking daily..30 minutes and on a good day, 60 minutes.

Liliann
  • I usually go 6 days a week. In March I exercised over 2300 minutes (I didn't have a goal number, I just added up my minutes to see) which works out to about an hour and a quarter every day. However, there were a few days I didn't exercise at all (sick days and and a rest day or two, though if I walked on my rest day I included those minutes). But I only exercised that much because I bike to work, which takes almost an hour round trip, and then I usually go to a class at the gym as well.
  • Ideally I would like to be doing about 45min. of cardio 5 days a week and weights 2 days a week. I'm currently doing 25 minutes of cardio 6 days a week, right now. I'm going slow...I built up to my ideal routine but it was too much too fast for me.
  • I usually only do 30 mins a day, latley been doing about 45, I'm trying to work my way up to an hour
  • I do 60mins cardio 3 days a week and cardio 30mins + some type of strength (focusing on: abs and sides, arms or legs that day) for 30mins 3 days. I take Saturdays off from exercise to give my body a rest!
  • I do 60 minutes of cardio six days a week. I use the stationary bike, the elliptical and the rowing machine. I also swim and run. (Because of my arthritic feet, I can only run one day a week, maximum.) On my "rest" day from cardio, I have an hour-long yoga class. I fit in some work with dumbbells in there, too. Usually, I miss a day or two each month due to unforeseen circumstances. (Trips out of town, snowstorm, unexpected overtime at work.) Rather than needing to work at motivating myself, I have the opposite problem. I have to keep it moderate & sane (because I suffered from exercise bulimia years ago) & not beat up on myself too badly when I miss a day every six weeks or so. I try to be dedicated but not compulsive. It's a fine line, sometimes.
  • I work out 5 days a week.

In the mornings I do cardio for 20-40 minutes, and twice a week I do circuit-training.

In the evenings I jog on my treadmill for 20 minutes.
  • I work out everyday, but try to keep it to about 40 minutes. I try to make my workout as intense as possible and that is about as much time I can keep totally focused.