THRILLING THIRTIES

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Hi everyone!!! Thought I needed to check in before I got too far behind. I've been surfing around on my other boards that I post to & read something very depressing today. I post on the July 00 board on ParentsPlace...we had our 1st baby born March 28th & I read today that he died on August 12th. He had barely weighed a pound when he was born. He was put on life support in July & when they finally decided to take him off in Aug., he died in his mother's arms 45 min. later. It's so sad On a brighter note, I had an interview today for a closing agent at a title company. I'm not sure what my chances are but please wish me luck because I need to get back to work & make some money!!!!!!

Bama Bert...how did weigh-in go?

pookasmom...don't beat yourself up over the lb. gain; it happens to all of us at one time or another. Also, it's not a terrible thing that you haven't yet reached 30 lbs before your DD's b-day...you may still yet, but even if you don't, just think of the weight you have lost & your accomplishment on getting in your exercise And, I agree w/Deelite...it could be muscle gain...which is a good thing!!!

Deelite...not sure about how many miles it is. They had already started the walk when I joined & even though she mentions it at the meetings, I guess it just goes in one ear & out the other:O Guess I just hear KEY LIME PIE LOL!!!!

Tammie...it has always been hard on me to get back on track after a slip-up...but I know you can do it!!! GOOD LUCK, we're here for you.

Robin
    207/202/130...weigh-in tomorrow
  • Well, the weigh-in wasn't as spectacular as I had hoped for, but I lost!!!! I lost 1.2 lbs. It's a loss. So that works for me. I am sitting here, just got in from work. Trying to talk myself into some form of exercise. I have mad progress. Changed clothes. I am about to leave and go walk at an outdoor track near the grocery store. I need to go get some groceries so that is real convenient. I AM GOING NOW!!! (Trying to convince myself... )

Good luck everyone!