MRC..Come on Over..Take 33

You're on Page 31 of 34
Go to
  • Quote: Hi MRC family! I hope everyone is doing well! I've been in California; I went home for spring break with my son and got to see most of my family. We had a wonderful time! I've missed you all!!!! Here is a pic from Easter

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/atta...8&d=1239810968
    Namaste, You are so Beautiful, I am so proud of your accomplishments. I know you've heard this time and time again from everyone but, you are such an inspiration!! Thank you!
  • Quote: Hi everyone, I am on day 2 of my pre conditioning & I feel like I can't do it for a whole week! I feel like I am not getting enough food. My couselor said to pick 1 food from each column. Yesterday I followed it to a t, but I was miserable. Can you have a salad with your meals? I don't want to fail at this. Did anyone else feel this bad in the beginning?
    Also, why can't we have regular coffee?
    Thanks for any help
    Kathy
    You can have 8oz of salad with either lunch or dinner during preconditioning. Or you can have 4 oz of a cooked veg. They make a sugar free, fat free dressing that is pretty good called Walden Farms. You can find it either with the regular dressing section in the grocery store or at some stores they are located in a cooler section of the produce department. Hang in there, it's tough at first but once you get to the green menu you are so excited about your weight lose and amazed that the program works so well. You'll get use to the eating plan right away! We can't wait to hear about your weight loss!
  • Good Morning Everyone,

I am new to the site and new to MRC. I am preconditioning now, started that on wednesday and by friday for the food class I had dropped three pounds so I am excited.. I start my beige plan on Monday and weigh in again on tuesday. I am taking all the supplements for now, but don't think I will condition for the length of time it will take to lose this weight. Is it possible for those of you that has been on plan to really get a 100 lbs off in 6 mos or close to it? I would love to be to goal by the time my hubby and I go on our cruise in Oct. The last couple of cruises we have been on I didn't do much of the shore excursions because of my weight. I want to be able to fully enjoy myself with no worries.

264/258/145
  • Quote: Hi everyone, I am on day 2 of my pre conditioning & I feel like I can't do it for a whole week! I feel like I am not getting enough food. My couselor said to pick 1 food from each column. Yesterday I followed it to a t, but I was miserable. Can you have a salad with your meals? I don't want to fail at this. Did anyone else feel this bad in the beginning?
    Also, why can't we have regular coffee?
    Thanks for any help
    Kathy
    When I first started preconditioning my consultant told me that week was getting my mind ready for this journey. She said to do as well as I could but not to worry as much about going off the preconditioning menu. I didn't follow it that much but it was always in the back of mind and I lost a pound. Then when I started my first menu I was ready to fully commit because I had spent a week really thinking about it and having foods for the last time for a long time and realizing that I could give them up for this. I wouldn't worry about failing - if you go off program you haven't failed. Everyone has those times that they just need that chocolate or whatever and the important thing is not to say I've failed it's to say I fell of the wagon and I'm getting right back on. If you think everytime you fall of the wagon is failing you'll beat yourself up so bad and in the long run that's not good for weight loss.

Also on the regular coffee thing they don't want you having caffeine because your liver processes it and while your liver can multi-task if it only has to deal with metabolizing fat it will be more efficient and you'll lose more fat/weight. I haven't had caffeine in 3 weeks and I haven't felt like I needed it at all. This program gives me all the food I need to have energy and not be tired. I haven't missed it at all - I drink decaf tea now and it tastes exactly like regular.
  • Quote: Good Morning Everyone,

I am new to the site and new to MRC. I am preconditioning now, started that on wednesday and by friday for the food class I had dropped three pounds so I am excited.. I start my beige plan on Monday and weigh in again on tuesday. I am taking all the supplements for now, but don't think I will condition for the length of time it will take to lose this weight. Is it possible for those of you that has been on plan to really get a 100 lbs off in 6 mos or close to it? I would love to be to goal by the time my hubby and I go on our cruise in Oct. The last couple of cruises we have been on I didn't do much of the shore excursions because of my weight. I want to be able to fully enjoy myself with no worries.

264/258/145
    Welcome to MRC and 3FC. I also have (ahem...HAD) 100 pounds to lose. I started on Dec 1st and have been faithful to plan 99.99% of the time. My cheats have been VERY minimal--probably not worth even counting. I have been on this program for over months (20 weeks) and have lost 63. I would have probably lost more if I would have busted my butt working out, but I didn't want to be "obsessive" with workouts like I had in the past. I figure I will lose about another 20-25 pounds in the next 2 months...if I use past monthly averages...that would put me pretty close to losing 90 in 6 months. My contract says I would lose 100 in 9 months. Even if you don't lose all 100 pounds in 6 months, whatever you do lose you will feel awesome by the time you go on your cruise (and I must admit, I AM jealous ) HOWEVER, just beware...those cruises are full bad (but oh so good) foods!
  • Quote: Hi MRC family! I hope everyone is doing well! I've been in California; I went home for spring break with my son and got to see most of my family. We had a wonderful time! I've missed you all!!!! Here is a pic from Easter

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/atta...8&d=1239810968
    You are gorgeous!!! I love the new picture!!
  • Bonnie,

Where in IN are you? I tried to send you a message, but I haven't posted enough to do that.
  • I guess it's my time of the month and have been very hormonal am have ben wanting to eat 'crap.' I had some (6 total) saltine crackers with butter and I haven't gained anything...yet. I'm on pre-conditioning until next Friday.

Even thought I've 'cheated' I still can really tell a difference with my eating habits. I feel so much better already! It's amazing how much better I eat.
  • (((DENISE))) ..... I LOVE your Easter picture .... wow, when you look at it, what do you see?
  • LOL You go girl... 63lbs... Good for you!!!! I know the food on the cruises are unbelieveable but I have always lost weight on our cruises.. I think its from all the walking I do... But thanks for responding and letting me know there is hope.. Usually when I get down to 200 pounds I am still in a 16/18... I am so big boned, I am shooting for 145 lbs but not sure I will make that. Thats what I weighed when I got married back in 1980 before the 5 children. I think I was a 13/14 then.. It would be nice to be that size again but not sure its possible. I will let you know how I do on tues. Did you start off on the beige plan also? Did you do the supplements too?

Andrea
  • Quote: Bonnie,

Where in IN are you? I tried to send you a message, but I haven't posted enough to do that.
    I am in Lafayette..where are you?
  • Quote: LOL You go girl... 63lbs... Good for you!!!! I know the food on the cruises are unbelieveable but I have always lost weight on our cruises.. I think its from all the walking I do... But thanks for responding and letting me know there is hope.. Usually when I get down to 200 pounds I am still in a 16/18... I am so big boned, I am shooting for 145 lbs but not sure I will make that. Thats what I weighed when I got married back in 1980 before the 5 children. I think I was a 13/14 then.. It would be nice to be that size again but not sure its possible. I will let you know how I do on tues. Did you start off on the beige plan also? Did you do the supplements too?

Andrea
    Yeah, I am pretty sure it was beige...meta slim plus 2. I only do the multi-vitamin and flax (not from them) and the MRC6 and Internal Cleanser from MRC. I have from time to time thought about trying different things, but since I have had pretty good results and didn't want it to change anything. I feel awesome tho! I went to the gym this morning, mowed the lawn, and walked with kids to ice cream shop (none for me) and still have tons of energy!
  • Bonnie,

I tried quoting you but my computer is either really slow or something's wrong when I tried to do it. So, I'm from Columbus. Do you know of anyone else from IN that's on here?
  • What are you supposed to do if you're not hungry? I've done really well on plan today and I even went to the gym but it's been 6 hours since I last ate and I'm not hungry at all. I ate some toast and veggies in chicken boullion but I can't eat any protein. My stomach is saying no more food. I'm just curious if anyone else has had this problem?
  • Q about Metaquick
    Hey Everyone,
    Went for WI today which revealed the dreaded plateau. Ugghh. I last WI Monday and I only lost .5, today 0 - big fat 0. I guess it's been a long time coming but still, I don't get it. I'm really having a hard time understanding how I could be hitting one now b/c I have been on plan completely since the start of program - no cheats except litteraly 1 cashew a day last week, 5 almonds and 2 peanuts one night 3 weeks ago - and actually exercised for the first time this week twice doing the C25K program! What in the world?? The counselor said real quick "don't worry, we're gonna get you over this plateau quick" She took me back to her office and said I should try the Metaquick plan. She gave me a copy and recommended I start asap and come back for WI tuesday. The only thing is, I'm still on the beige menu and the Metaquick says 4 oz of protein at dinner and only 4 supplements. Does anyone know if this goes for those on Beige as well ?? I thought we're supposed to use 6 oz. protein and have up to 5 HNS daily. I didn't notice the differnce until tonight and the center was closed so I couldn't call. Anyways, Since I had not eaten yet this am, I decided today was as good a day as any so I'm doing Metaquick for the week. Out of habit I had my 6 oz of protein and hope that was ok. I really hope this works and is worth it - she reports some clients lose 7 lbs after 1 week on it. Any input would be helpful. Take Care.
    `