just for today...

You're on Page 7 of 10
Go to
  • Just for (the rest of) today...
    I am not going to have any more food. I have been nourished physically and will concentrate on feeding my spirit and exercising my mind.
  • Quote: just for today...I am not going to eat snacks between meals and no sweets at meals.
    I am going to trust my HP to get me through.

Trying to learn acronyms here...what is HP?

Just for today... I will do all the things I planned...and check them off my list of to dos!!
  • Jacque9999 HP stands for Higher Power.

Just for today I am going walk on the treadmill.
  • Quote: Jacque9999 HP stands for Higher Power.

Just for today I am going walk on the treadmill.
    for clarifying.
  • Just for today...
    I will THINK before I eat.
    I will write everything down.
  • Just for today...
    I will not sit on my couch stuffing my face while watching TV. I will clean my apartment during commercials and chew gum/drink water while watching my shoes.
  • Just for today I will clean the playroom and my daughter's bedroom and do the email interview I have been putting off, without letting myself give in to the urge to eat between meals.
  • Just for today I will do some forum of exercise.
  • Just for today, I'm going to live in the present and bask in another day of abstinence.
  • JFT-I will stay w/in points
  • Just for today I will try to be done with eating. I have had plenty and a bit too much of high carb. May not loose an ounce by tomorrow. Just for today I will try to do whatever it takes to loose that one more pound this week, by Friday at the latest. We'll see. Doing all right but want to do a bit better.
  • Just for today i will eat a salad with chicken and walnuts for dinner.
  • Just for today I will think before I speak.
  • Great thread

Just for today i will not be angry about my overeating yesterday!
    Instead i will run for 28mins and will cycle to friends house for fun and laughter
  • JFT -I will try to exercise for 5 minutes