Snarky Senoritas #28

You're on Page 3 of 33
Go to
  • Chelle, I'd say make new stuff and see if new stuff sells. See if you can generate new interest with updated products. Re-list some of the things that more people have viewed, don't relist the things that people aren't clicking on.

Re: spirituality and such - I agree, go a couple of times. I am still really interested in going to the UU here in Cville. A coworker wants to go too but we just haven't set up a date. Thought about doing it this weekend but am going to my dad's. I definitely desire both the community and to pay a little attention to the niggling feeling that I am denying myself something my not acknowledging some desire for a spiritual outlet in my life.

I have a busy 24 hours ahead of me -
    draft separation agreement.
    get L to agree to it.
    call mom. talk to mom. (multi-hour affair.)
    meet friend to see Milk at the theater.
    go home. sleep.
    wake up, go to WW meeting.
    drag L to bank if he is willing sign - can get it notarized there.
    take care of bank account separation while there.
    meet friend, go to running store.
    buy shoes.
    go to dad's house.

This will all happen before noon tomorrow!

I'm better off keeping myself busy....
  • Quote:

I have a busy 24 hours ahead of me -
    draft separation agreement. cut and paste from Internet
    get L to agree to it. threaten testicles
    call mom. talk to mom. (multi-hour affair.) use headset and knit
    meet friend to see Milk at the theater.envy
    go home. sleep. i love sleep
    wake up, go to WW meeting.wishing you a successful weigh in
    drag L to bank if he is willing sign - can get it notarized there. yes, he is so compliant. super good luck
    take care of bank account separation while there.
    meet friend, go to running store.yay! still thinking about the March 5 k with Heather
    buy shoes.
    go to dad's house. have fun

This will all happen before noon tomorrow!

I'm better off keeping myself busy....
    I will report on my small congregation UU experience.
  • Jen - a chance to follow your dreams doesn't happen all of the time. I say, go for it.
    Jaime - a napkin, huh? Interesting.
    Anna - my journaling has helped me realize that I am a very spiritual person and I've been neglecting that portion of my health. Now, to find a church I like. It's not easy as I tend to be more liberal than most Georgians.
    Manick - Frozen oatmeal? Did you thaw it first or eat it like ice cream?
  • Quote: Back from lawyer. Things went well, I like the woman I saw.

Did you know you can write up a separation agreement in crayon on a napkin, have your husband sign it, and it will hold up? I mean, it's better if there's a notary hanging around, but it's not necessary.
    I'm glad it went well Jaime. Sounds like a busy day tomorrow. Good Luck at your WW meeting.

Anna-I have also felt a pull towards church recently. Let us know how it goes.

Ok so after all of the wonderful advice you all gave, I decided to go for it. I sent them a letter with my application letting them know that I'm very interested in the job. I really feel good about it. Thank you guys so much for your help. It's nice to have people I'll let you guys know how it turns out.

So my WW meeting went GREAT! I really enjoy the meetings, and enjoy the support. I lost 5.8 lbs since last week! A total of 7.5 lbs since I weighed myself for the challenge! Hubby and I have been trying lots of new recipes which helps. I've been really good at keeping track of my food and points. I'm also trying to convince hubby to get us an elliptical machine so that he and I can both workout together. Right now we have a treadmill in the garage so if we get an elliptical machine than we can both exercise together after Nathan goes to bed. ;D
  • Quote: Ok so after all of the wonderful advice you all gave, I decided to go for it.

So my WW meeting went GREAT! I really enjoy the meetings, and enjoy the support. I lost 5.8 lbs since last week! A total of 7.5 lbs since I weighed myself for the challenge!

What a fabulous day, tons of success and good things! Yay for you! Congratulations on all the hard work, it is paying off!
  • Thanks Jo I really feel good about it this time. I know that if I just track my points and do what I am supposed to do than it will work.
  • Quote: So my WW meeting went GREAT! I really enjoy the meetings, and enjoy the support. I lost 5.8 lbs since last week! A total of 7.5 lbs since I weighed myself for the challenge!
    Holy biscuits, girl! that is great!
  • Quote: I hate people.
    I say that almost every day!! To everyone. And I mean it. I'm nicer now that I have a dog though (not a lot, just a little)
  • Congrats Jen!

• AAAAARRRRRRRRRGH

Chris is getting pissy about the mortgage. "I don't know this company. I am going to read every line of the document. I just don't trust people. In this economy.....blahblahblah."

You SHOULD read everything at a closing anyway, but lose the "The world is out to get me" attitude.
  • Quote: Umm...did I miss something?
    Just my sunny disposition.

Quote: meet friend to see Milk at the theater.
    Also jealous. Thinking about going by myself.

Quote: A total of 7.5 lbs since I weighed myself for the challenge!
    Rock it sister friend.

Quote: I say that almost every day!! To everyone. And I mean it. I'm nicer now that I have a dog though (not a lot, just a little)
    I'm only nicer to my dog

Quote: but lose the "The world is out to get me" attitude.
    Reason 545 friendboy and I are only friends.
  • Quote: Frozen oatmeal? Did you thaw it first or eat it like ice cream?

1)make steel cut oatmeal (my method is 3 cups water, 1 cup oats, pinch salt. Boil 5 min. Cover and remove from heat and let sit on stove overnight. In the AM add more water if needed and heat thru.)
    2)freeze in silicone muffin pan
    3)bag up for future eating and store in freezer
    4)reheat in microwave 2 min on high, stir, add a bit more liquid and heat for 1 min more, stir
    5)eat with healthy toppings of choice
  • Quote: I lost 5.8 lbs since last week! A total of 7.5 lbs since I weighed myself for the challenge!
    That is excellent!

Quote: You SHOULD read everything at a closing anyway, but lose the "The world is out to get me" attitude.
    Aaack! Hoping your logic will prevail.
  • Thanks for posting that Manick! Looks good and would make my morning easier.
  • JEN - CONGRATS ON THE LOSS GIRL!!!! You will be the next Jo in no time!

Damn you gals move quick on the treads. I am soooooo full right now and have ate myself stupid. I had an EXCELLENT WI this morning 159.8, which I haven't seen since sometime over the summer, which I am seriously proud of!!!!!!!!!

Is that maybe why I ate so much today. DO I WANT TO FAIL!?!?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!?!?!?! NO! I wanna be HOT dammit! I at least want to fit in that damn light blue dress,,,,,,,,, seriously what is wrong with me.

I have to admit I think my biggest problem is not getting in enough calories in the morning. I wonder if I can make something cake/bread/muffin like in the morning, that I would actually eat, but would be around 100 (ish) calories -----THEN------- Not eat the rest of them that night.

HELP!

P.S. snarky snark snark, hopefully back with some personals later or tomorrow!
    P.S. Again, who the **** is BILLIE?